Farmington, Conn. (PRWEB) July 07, 2015
Co-Communications, Inc., a full-service marketing and public relations agency, was recently recognized with various awards from the Advertising Club of Connecticut, Public Relations Society of America Connecticut Valley Chapter (PRSA) and the Connecticut Art Directors Club.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by these three distinguished organizations,” Jessica Lyon, executive vice president and COO, Co-Communications, said. “The work honored by each reflects our firm’s creativity and commitment to collaborating with clients to achieve the best results possible.”
Among Co-Communications’ winning entries:
Advertising Club of Connecticut
- Two awards recognizing graphic design work on behalf of the Greater Hartford Arts Council;
- One award recognizing the timeline lobby display developed for Burke Rehabilitation Center.
Awarded annually, the Ad Club | CT Awards Competition is Connecticut’s largest and most representative advertising competition. To learn more, visit http://www.adclubct.org/.
PRSA Connecticut Valley Chapter
- Gold Mercury Award: Research/Evaluation for the strategic communications plan Co-Communications developed for Marrakech
- Gold Mercury Award: Creative Tactics for Co-Communications’ “Attack the Cancer, Not the Patient” campaign developed for Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy (ACGT)
- Gold Mercury Award: Integrated Communications for Co-Communications’ work developing and marketing an educational online quiz for Grace Smith House to teach teens about digital abuse
- ‘Best in Show’ Award: Campaigns Category for Co-Communications’ work on behalf of Grace Smith House to teach teens about digital abuse
“It is truly an honor to receive the ‘Best in Show’ award for our work on behalf of Grace Smith House,” Lyon said. “This campaign is a great example of the impact integrating research, strategy, creativity and collaboration can have on an organization and its community.”
Awarded annually, PRSA’s Mercury Awards recognize outstanding advertising, marketing and public relations campaigns throughout Connecticut, Westchester County, New York and Western Massachusetts. To learn more, visit http://prsactvalley.org/index.php.
Connecticut Art Directors Club
- Excellence Award: ACGT #NotImmune Fundraising Campaign
- Silver Award: Burke Rehabilitation Center Timeline Display
Awarded annually, CADC recognizes Connecticut’s creative community. To learn more, visit http://www.cadc.org/.
About Co-Communications Inc.
Co-Communications, Inc. is a full-service marketing and public relations firm which provides high-impact communications programs tailored to the needs of its clients, developing a distinct strategy that targets new business and measures the success of every campaign. Representative services include strategic planning, branding, public relations, media relations, inbound marketing and social media. The company was established in 1997 and has gained widespread attention for its creativity, researched-based campaigns, first-rate service and results-oriented approach. Co-Communications serves clients in such industries as real estate, healthcare, finance, technology and non-profit. Co-Communications was recognized with the Forbes Enterprise Award and has earned awards from industry trade organizations including the Public Relations Society of America, Advertising Club of Westchester and Association for Women in Communications. Headquartered in Mount Kisco, NY, Co-Communications has satellite offices in Farmington, CT and New York City. For more information, visit http://www.cocommunications.com.