New York, NY (PRWEB) July 07, 2015
Difass USA, a modern supplement brand committed to excellence, understands that sometimes the only thing that can help pass those long, stressful days at work is knowing that there is hopefully a vacation to look forward to this summer. But sometimes, vacations aren’t always as laid back and stress free as imagined. Planning for a vacation can be quite stressful, and it’s difficult sometimes to fully disconnect and really relax, which is why the team at Difass USA has put together the following eight tips to help people relax on vacation.
1. Plan ahead. Handle as many of your pre-vacation to-dos that you can prior to your day of departure. Unforeseen issues tend to creep up at the last minute, so if everything else is already done, then you will have plenty of time to deal with these issues. And, if nothing happens, you have that extra time to yourself to get your mind in vacation mode.
2. Leave work at the office. According to a survey from Glassdoor, the average U.S. employee only uses about half of their vacation time. And, when they are on vacation, three in five people are doing some work. It can be stressful to leave work behind, but remember that it will still be there when you return, and if it’s something that needs to be handled urgently you can delegate it to a colleague. Also, when you’re away don’t check work voicemail or email because once you do it will be hard to resist the urge to respond.
3. Try something new. The main reason for a vacation is to get away from the daily humdrum, and do something different, so you should do just that – something different! It’s perfectly fine to spend your vacation on a beach or at the golf course, if that’s what you enjoy, but don’t make that all you do on your vacation. Doing something that you don’t normally do can be beneficial for both your physical and mental well being.
4. Don't over-schedule. When you’re on vacation it’s normal to want to do as much as possible in the short amount of time you have. But, if you try to cram everything in, chances are you won’t be able to fully experience and enjoy any one activity. Instead, prioritize what’s most important for you to do, and try to fit the other stuff in after.
5. Live in the moment. Enjoy whatever it is you are or aren’t doing while on vacation, because you may not have the opportunity for another one in the near future. Also, try to refrain from posting every story and photo on social media because doing so can actually make your vacation memories less fond. In fact, research has shown that the more we analyze our memories, the less emotional connection we feel toward them.
6. Make healthy food choices. Proper diet strengthens the immune system, stabilizes moods, and reduces blood pressure. Foods that are high in vitamin C, such as citrus fruits; Omega-3 fatty acids, like fish; complex carboyhdrates, including whole grains, fruits and vegetables; dark chocolate and oatmeal can all help lower your stress levels, so eat up!
7. Try supplements to help you relax. If you’re someone who naturally has a hard time relaxing, a supplement may be helpful for you. Difass supplement Relaxiva™ is a stress aid that naturally promotes a state of relaxation while calming feelings of anxiety, and contains a propriety blend of ashwagandha leaf and root, Sensoril®.
8. Figure in a Buffer Day. The worst part of any vacation is when it ends. It’s time to get back to the real world and all your responsibilities. Ease yourself back into reality by giving yourself a day between when you return home and your first day back at work, so you can catch up on everything you missed and feel prepared to go back work, instead of stressing yourself out playing catch up.
More information can be found online at http://www.difassusa.com or by calling 800-976-5317.
About Difass USA
Difass USA, a modern supplement brand committed to excellence, is the US arm of Difass International, a respected European nutraceutical company dedicated to the research and manufacture of health and wellness products.
At Difass USA we hold ourselves and our products to the highest standards possible. Dormiva™, Relaxiva™ and Reminiva™ all include the finest grade ingredients researched for efficacy and effectiveness. Manufactured in the US at top regulated facilities, our products have been specially formulated to aid you with sleep, stress and memory. Here at Difass USA we incorporate our core values into every aspect of what we do. We believe in efficiently providing our customers with products that are in tune with the lifestyle of today's health conscious consumer. Our mission is simple: to create safe and effective supplements to improve your quality of life.
For further information, images or interviews please contact:
Jillian Chertok at ADinfinitum: jillian(at)adinnyc(dot)com or 212-693-2150 x311