London, UK (PRWEB) August 09, 2015
TU-Automotive Europe Conference & Exhibition has truly cemented its position as Europe’s leading car tech forum by widening its scope to now include future mobility and the path from ADAS to autonomous, as well as connectivity and telematics.
Headline keynotes already include an SVP at BMW, the CEO of Moovel (a Daimler company), an SVP at Mahindra Mahindra, a member of the management board at TomTom and also an SVP at the largest new tech disruptor to the industry (cannot yet be named due to political reasons). The afternoon sessions are also not to be missed, with topics ranging from the Automotive Wallet, to a UN standard for Autonomous legislation, to the Business of Mobility.
Director for Market Development at Volvo, David Green, described the event as “… a really important place to be. This is one event with the right mix of attendees where you can forge important partnerships and generate new ideas and solutions. With the profile, and number of attendees they are already witnessing, we should all expect big things this year!”
To find out more about TU-Automotive Europe 2015, head over to:
Europe’s Automotive Elite Confirmed to Speak
As Europe’s largest auto-tech gathering, TU Automotive Europe (2nd -3rd November, Stuttgart Messe) has already attracted significant attention from the automotive C-suite and is the best place to network in 2015 with over 1100 attendees and over 50 booths in the largest exhibition area to date.
Speakers announced this week include:
- Robert Henrich, CEO, Moovel
- Dr Aravind Bharadwaj, SVP Advanced Technology for Automotive, Mahindra Mahindra
- Dieter May, SVP for New Digital Data and Business Models, BMW
- Thierry Le Hay, Director for Innovation, Peugeot Citroen Alliance
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connectivity Strategy, Volvo Cars
- Mike Bell, Global Connected Car Director, Jaguar Land Rover
- Jürgen Dickmann, Leader for Research & Development – Active Sensors, Daimler
- Antonio Calderon, Connectivity & Infotainment Specialist, KIA
- Kenneth Malmberg, Business Development for Infotainment & Telematics, General Motors
- Roger Giralt, Head of Connected Car, SEAT
- Remith Ravi, Group Leader – Connected Car, Honda
- Francois Guichard, Transport: Vehicle Regulations & Transport Innovations, United Nations
- Matthias Setzer, Senior Director for Business Development EMEA, Paypal
- Andy Beet, DCG Futures Lead – ACPO Data Communications Group, National Police & Data Communications Group
To find out more about TU-Automotive Europe 2015 speaker line up and agenda, head over to: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe/
Reserve your exclusive TU-Automotive Europe 2015 brochure with the complete programme here:
Or contact the TU-Automotive Europe team at europe(at)tu-auto(dot)com.
Register before Friday, July 10th via the secure link below to take advantage of a €400 saving on all conference passes: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe/register.php
TU-Automotive is the reference point and communications hub for the evolving automotive technology segment as it converges with consumer electronics, mobile and IoT to re-define connectivity, mobility and autonomous use-cases.
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7422 4329