Unlike complex scheduling systems that provide no visual feedback and rely on server-based batch processing, Clevest’s industry-leading suite of interactive tools bring scheduling and appointment booking out of the back room and onto the desktop.
Richmond, BC (PRWEB) July 09, 2015
Clevest Solutions Inc., a leading provider of mobile workforce automation software including smart grid operations, has released the latest version of its next-generation mobile workforce management solution. Building on the technical advances of release 5.1 that delivered a superior user experience with high location and situational awareness, Clevest Mobile Workforce Management 5.2 delivers enhanced Enterprise Scheduling and Appointment Booking modules that are now accessed via Clevest WorkSpace, an HTML5 browser-based application for dispatchers and schedulers.
Edna Menon, Senior Product Manager, Clevest indicated, “We continue to benefit from the invaluable customer feedback we have received since launching version 5.0 in 2013 and version 5.1 in 2014. Our latest Mobile Workforce Management release continues to solve utilities’ operational challenges in a highly demanding environment where they are consistently forced to do more with less.”
Garnik Bobloyan, VP Engineering, Clevest, added, “Innovative timeline capabilities within Clevest’s WorkSpace app empower utilities to optimally assign work to crews with the right skills, at the right time, at the right place. Unlike complex scheduling systems that provide no visual feedback and rely on server-based batch processing, Clevest’s industry-leading suite of interactive tools bring scheduling and appointment booking out of the back room and onto the desktop of WorkSpace users.”
Clevest continues to generate significant interest across its 150+ customers worldwide as well as in the utility industry at large with its award-winning mobile platform. Recent accolades include the Smart Grid Product of the Year Award and the Clean Tech Award for Best Smart Energy Solution.
Highlights of Clevest Mobile Workforce Management 5.2
- Developed by veterans in the utility mobile workforce industry, Clevest Enterprise Scheduling is based on real world scenarios and industry best practices for dynamic crew management while ensuring priority work gets assigned quickly and efficiently, greatly improving resource utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Gantt-style scheduling, shift assignment timeline and crew timeline views help WorkSpace office users visualize assigned orders and the results of scheduling runs, dramatically reducing expensive overtime and non-productive idle times.
- Clevest Appointment Booking is based on actual travel time and workforce capacity, helping utilities improve customer satisfaction by providing reliable appointment times and reducing customer wait time.
- Schedulers and dispatchers leverage street level routing capabilities to optimize driving routes between jobs for their entire field force, while technicians in the field can use powerful route optimization to plan their routes and complete more jobs by having to drive less. Street Level Routing and Route Optimization modules factor in the actual road network (such as one-way streets, bridges, rivers and other obstacles on the way) to calculate travels times and map directions between work orders. Optimized routing reduces the non-productive travel time, decreases overall fuel costs, reduces vehicle emissions and helps mobile workers complete more work faster.
- Empowers utility crews with a highly intuitive user interface and intelligent eforms with integrated digital maps to visualize their work in relation to their asset infrastructure.
Clevest provides software for mobile workforce automation and smart grid operations exclusively for electric, gas and water utilities. Over 150 utilities worldwide have chosen Clevest to transform their field operations by harnessing the power of our software and deep domain knowledge of mobile computing and utility operations. Clevest’s award-winning platform powers a product suite that includes mobile workforce management, real-time automated vehicle location, meter reading solutions and patent-pending configuration technology, as well as the only complete solution for smart grid deployment operations and maintenance activities. For more information visit http://www.clevest.com