Lark’s family of Tunable Notch Filters will provide RF system designers new tools for the next generation of aerospace & defense electronics.
Anaheim, CA (PRWEB) July 14, 2015
Lark Engineering’s digital control filters are the new upcoming series of fast switching variable frequency filters that can facilitate designs for IFF, Jammer and frequency hopping applications. The tunable filter provides a less complicated alternative to controlling and encrypting signals.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Tuning Range: 1.1 – 1.4 GHz
- Return Loss (min): 10dB (600-3000MHz)
- Insertion Loss (max): 1dB (600-2450MHz)
- 1.5 dB (2450-3000 MHz)
- -3 dB BW: 96 MHz min, 150 MHz max
- -40 dB BW: 20 MHz min, 30 MHz max
- Power Supply: 5 V @800 mA typ.
- Tuning Control: 8 bits parallel
- Power Handing: 10 Watts max
- Tuning Speed: <20 microseconds
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 65°C
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 1.74” x 3” x 5.7”
- IFF (Identify Friend or Foe)
- Jammer Systems
- Frequency Hopping
VP Sales & Marketing