The annual APS series once again brings together the who’s who of the petrochemical industry to discuss current trends, infrastructure and logistics developments in Asia.
Singapore (PRWEB) July 14, 2015
CMT's annual APS series once again brings together the who’s who of the petrochemical industry to discuss current trends, infrastructure and logistics developments in Asia. Offering her take on Global Crude Oil Outlook: How far is the Recovery? Vima Jayabalan, Vice President (Energy, Strategy & Research), Castleton Commodities International (CCI) will discuss market drivers and volatility in oil markets, the implications of crude trade east of Suez as well as the impact of shale gas developments and impetus to the chemical sector. Joining her is Steven Kantorowicz, Sr. Vice President, CIMES with a session on ‘PDH Projects Updates in Asia & LPG’s Feedstock Economics’.
Speaking on the Indian oil & gas industry are Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Vinayak R Marathe, Sr. Vice President- Reliance Technology Group of RIL will share his perspective on ‘Effective Process Monitoring to Achieve Epsilon Performance’ touching on the olefin cracker economics and the impact of ethane from shale gas, while CS Shankar, General Manager (Petrochemical Marketing), IOCL will deliver a paper on ‘Indian Oil’s Plans for Expansion of Petchem Plant’.
Other noteworthy sessions include:
- Benzene: Reconciling Derivative Demand Growth with a Constrained Long-Term Supply Outlook – Darryl Xu, Analyst - Downstream, Midstream & Chemicals, Wood Mackenzie
- Economics and optimization of downstream marketing and distribution: Qatar’s model from the GCC to Asia – Dr. Mark Betts, Executive Director, Operations, Qatar Chemical and Petrochemical Marketing and Distribution Company (Muntajat)
- Petrochemicals Industry and Markets in MENA Region, Case Study from Egypt – Ihab Yahia Abdel-Kader, Marketing Research Department Head, Sidi Kerir Petrochemicals Co (SIDPEC)
- M & A, Divestiture & Alliance Opportunities in the Petchem Industry – Linus Hildebrandt, Principal, Asia Pacific, AT Kearney
- Acrylic Acid Market Outlook – Senior Representative, BASF
- Tank, Terminal & Oil Storage Investments in the Region – Tan Wooi Leong, Vice President (Oil & Gas), JURONG International
- Leading, Innovating and Driving Opportunities in Polycarbonates - Bernd Hoene, Regional Head of Commercial Operations – ASEAN, Business Unit Polycarbonates, Bayer MaterialScience
22nd Asia Petrochemical Summit will be held in conjunction with Refining Outlook Asia (9-10 September, 2015) as part of the umbrella conference Refining & Petchem Asia.
View event website for more information.
Alternatively, contact Ms. Huiyan at +65 6346 9113 for further details.