We can’t wait to have Khalid Fellahi, SVP of Western Union Digital on stage speaking on how they will address the new competition and remain dominant in the emerging market.
(PRWEB) July 13, 2015
Companies such as Western Union have been allowing individuals to send money across the globe for over 150 years, but now they face their biggest challenge, persuading millennials into using their services. It’s now easier than ever to split a cheque, pay your friends or send money cross border and this market is set for big battles and acquisitions in the next few years.
There’s even talks of Apple implementing P2P into ApplePay, a seemingly logical next step.
“The P2P war is heating up with the market being flooded with new entrants all vying for a piece of the action” stated Gavin Watson, the Mobile Banking Project Director at Open Mobile Media. “We can’t wait to have Khalid Fellahi, SVP of Western Union Digital on stage speaking on how they will address the new competition and remain dominant in the emerging market. ”
Full event agenda and speaker list can be found here: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-banking-and-payments-usa/
Other Key topics to be addressed include:
- Banks in the New Payments Ecosystem: With the whole financial industry due for a massive shift, explore what role the banks must play in this emerging ecosystem
- Achieving True Omnichannel: Move beyond multichannel and communicate with your customers across every platform seamlessly, creating total brand coherency
- Establishing Customer Loyalty: Consumers are more likely than ever to switch banks, and it’s gotten much easier to do so. Learn how to engage with customers on a personal level and drive brand loyalty
- Securing Mobile Transactions: Competing technologies such as Tokenisation an HCE dominate the headlines, but what systems will future transactions actually rely on?
- Creating an Engaging Customer Experience: Consumers are demanding seamless interactions and more features, but banks are failing to provide. Discover how to balance design and functionality effectively
- Beyond the Mobile - The Future of Payments: Explore emerging technologies that will dominate the financial landscape in the coming years, from Blockchain P2P remittances to wearable integration
Over 25 Leading Industry Speakers
Expert mobile banking and payments speakers already confirmed include:
- Brett Pitts, Head of Digital, Wells Fargo
- Nancy O’Malley, Chief Payment System Integrity Officer, MasterCard
- Benjamin van-Rooy, Director of Business Strategy, American Express
- Hubert ‘JP’ Jolly, Managing Director, Citi Treasury & Trade Solutions
- Kristopher Tyra, Director GTB Online Products, Deutsche Bank
- Rachid Molinary, VP of Technology, Popular Bank
- Dean Tseretopoulos, Sr Man. of Emerging Payments & Digital Channels TD Bank
- John McDonald, VP Market Place, PoshMark
- Melissa Jankowski, EVP of Issuing, BBVA Compass
- Khalid Fellahi, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Western Union Digital
- Major Highfield, Director of Mobile Products, Capital One
- Darrin Peller, Managing Director, Barclays Investment Bank
- Safwan Zaheer, Director of Digital Transformation, Strategy & Growth, Accenture
- Michael Sullivan, Senior Manager of Mobile Banking, HSBC
- Ramy Serageldin, COO, Moven
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. a registered company in England and Wales Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The international hub that showcases knowledge, practices and secrets to succeed in the fast-paced mobile age: http://www.openmobilemedia.com
Speaker & Conference Agenda Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7546
Media and Press Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7167