New York, NY (PRWEB) July 14, 2015
Difass USA Offers Tips for Stress-Free Wedding Planning
It's still wedding season, and Difass USA, a modern supplement brand committed to excellence, knows that as exciting as the actual wedding day is, the planning process can get incredibly stressful. To help make sure wedding planning goes as smoothly as possible, the Difass team has put together the following seven tips.
1. Know what you want. Weddings can be a tricky balance of trying to appease many different people, but in reality the day is about you and your fiancé, so do what makes you both happy. To figure out what exactly that is, sit down together and discuss your top five musts for the big day. Also discuss five aspects of the day that aren't as important to you. That way, if disagreements arise, as they always do, you'll know exactly what is most important to both of you and where you need to compromise.
2. Consider hiring a planner. There’s a lot that goes into planning a wedding, and if you don’t have the time to handle it all on your own, a wedding planner can be a real lifesaver. Plus, it's helpful to have someone around who's planned a wedding before and can help with all the minor details and be a sympathetic, understanding person to lean on when everything seems overwhelming and you need to vent.
3. Delegate! You can't, nor should you do it all on your own. You have a bridal party for a reason, after all. These are the people that are closest to you and they want to help, so don’t be afraid to ask them for some. If you can't make every appointment on your own, see if one of your bridesmaids or groomsmen can make it instead. There’s no need to put extra stress on yourself to try to be everywhere at once.
4. Take care of yourself. You may already be on your wedding diet and new workout routine to make sure you fit into your dress, or tux, on the big day, but don’t neglect your health. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to feel sick and tired, so make sure you're eating a balanced, nutritious diet and getting enough sleep.
5. Pamper yourself. If there were ever a perfect time to pamper yourself, now would be it! You’ll be amazed at what a spa day, or even an hour- or two-long massage or mani/pedi will do to relax your mind and body. A little “me time” does a lot of good for your well being.
6. Schedule a "No Planning" night. Wedding planning can become all-consuming, so make sure you take at least one day a week where there is no talk of wedding planning. Spend the evening at home with your fiancé relaxing, or going out on a date night and remembering why you fell in love in the first place.
7. Try a supplement to help ease your stress. Sometimes you need a little extra help to deal with the stress, so think about trying a supplement, like Difass USA's Relaxiva™. It’s a stress aid that naturally promotes a state of relaxation, while calming feelings of anxiety. Relaxiva™ is formulated with Sensoril®, Golden Root Extract, as well as magnesium and zinc to help maintain a healthy balance of essential minerals.*
More information can be found online at http://www.difassusa.com or by calling 800-976-5317.
About Difass USA
Difass USA, a modern supplement brand committed to excellence, is the US arm of Difass International, a respected European nutraceutical company dedicated to the research and manufacture of health and wellness products.
At Difass USA we hold ourselves and our products to the highest standards possible. Dormiva™, Relaxiva™ and Reminiva™ all include the finest grade ingredients researched for efficacy and effectiveness. Manufactured in the US at top regulated facilities, our products have been specially formulated to aid you with sleep, stress and memory. Here at Difass USA we incorporate our core values into every aspect of what we do. We believe in efficiently providing our customers with products that are in tune with the lifestyle of today's health conscious consumer. Our mission is simple: to create safe and effective supplements to improve your quality of life.
For further information, images or interviews please contact:
Jillian Chertok at ADinfinitum: jillian(at)adinnyc(dot)com or 212-693-2150 x311
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.