UBI and telematics are about much more than capturing driving behaviors and delivering discounts.
Chicago (PRWEB) July 14, 2015
Insurance Telematics USA 2015 is one of the leading conferences where the entire ecosystem gathers to discuss the most prominent business issues around UBI. As usage-based insurance (UBI) becomes mainstream LexisNexis will present an analysis of the journey that has led this technology to where it is today, whilst also looking at the factors that will shape the future of insurance for the connected car.
The keynote discussion will include UBI consumer perception studies for the past five years, issues of mobility, the autonomous car, the integration of telematics into claims and new and disruptive players entering the industry. These are some of the core topics that will shape the agenda at The Insurance Telematics USA 2015 Conference & Exhibition.
“UBI and telematics are about much more than capturing driving behaviors and delivering discounts. Insurance companies are in the business of helping to mitigate risk and now they are better able to engage with customers regarding day-to-day things such as fuel mileage, when brakes need servicing or dynamic routing that could make journeys easier and safer,” said Lukens. “Technology is changing what customers will come to expect from insurance companies.”
Insurers such as The Hartford, Progressive, American Family Insurance, Zurich, MAPFRE, Liberty Mutual and many more will lead discussions at The Insurance Telematics USA 2015 Conference & Exhibition (September 2-3, Chicago). They will be joined by other key players such as GM, Volkswagen, Acord, ATG Risk Solutions, Ford, PCI and many more.
To download a copy of the full agenda and speaker line-up head to: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics
At the Insurance Telematics 2015 Conference & Exhibition (Chicago, IL, September 2-3) 800+ senior delegates will join in the world’s largest gathering focused to the development of UBI.
Key speakers confirmed to speak include:
- Derek Brigham, Business Development Manager, American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Tracy Parks, Connectivity Alliance Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Ray Yang, Senior Director, Liberty Mutual
- David Lukens, Senior Director, LexisNexis
- Carl H. Smith Jr., Director - Product Management, MAPFRE
- Robert Passmore, Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines Policy, PCIAA
- David Pratt, General Manager - Usage Based Insurance, Progressive
- Brian Pignone, MD Product Manager, The Hartford
- Andy Rice, Vice President of Product and Analytics, WSI (The Weather Company)
- Robin Harbage, Director, Towers Watson
- Robert Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of America
- Christopher Parker, Assistant Vice President - Product Underwriting, Zurich
Register before July 31 to save $100 on a conference pass: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics/register.php
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Conference Director | TU-Automotive
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7599 | (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7599