(PRWEB) July 14, 2015
Zenefits — the start-up human resources platform — is the talk of the benefits industry. Offering free software to manage all of an employer’s HR and benefits functions, in exchange for being named its insurance broker, Zenefits is viewed as a direct threat to agents and brokers ... but may also become a large employer of insurance salespeople. Participants of the July 23 program, “Zenefits: Partner or Competitor for Health Plans and Brokers? An AIS Webinar,” will learn what impact Zenefits is likely to have on the broker/benefit consultant world and the operations, enrollment and bottom line of health plans.
Three broker and benefits industry experts — Rick D. Bailey, President of insurance brokerage Rick Bailey & Company, Inc., Henry Loubet, Chief Strategy Officer for Keenan, and Michael Lujan, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer for Limelight Health — will provide 60 minutes of presentations, followed by 30 minutes devoted to individual questions. They will provide insider perspectives on key questions such as:
- How does the Zenefits HR automation model work? What capabilities does its free software offer?
- What are the pros and cons for employers/purchasers? How useful is the new technology likely to be for purchasers of what size?
- What impact is Zenefits’ market entry likely to have on traditional agents and brokers? To what extent does the Zenefits model offer back-end assistance and traditional customer support?
- What are the positives and negatives for health plans and purchasers if their historical ties with brokers are realigned?
- What practical strategies are in play for insurers? Will health plans benefit from Zenefits’ technology? What potential exists for insurer-Zenefits collaboration?
- Are there regulatory issues at the state or federal level that will slow or speed the growth of the Zenefits model?
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c5m17_072315 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.