Houston, TX (PRWEB) July 14, 2015
HOME CENTS TALK SHOW HOST
Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center
5601 S. Braeswood, Houston, TX 77096
Date: 7-21-15, Tuesday Evening
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
After the wrath of mother nature, there’s often homeowner confusion and frustration. We’ll be providing the support, education and resources you need to move forward. Timing is very critical with some of the documentation. If you miss deadlines or neglect your responsibilities, you could minimize or eliminate your current or future coverage.
Evelyn Rubinstein Jewish Community Center partners with Mike Landry - Host of Home Cents radio on 950 AM KPRC Saturday mornings at 9am; to hold a Town Hall meeting giving homeowners ONE-ON-ONE help with:
- Procedures for Permitting, Planning and Code Requirements.
- Free Legal advice on Flood & Wind Storm insurance coverage.
- Extra Money: Learn about the 5 items covered in windstorm policies that pay over and above the policy limits. (some policy types excluded)
- Learn about important deadlines and procedures.
- Onsite professionals will help you fill out the required paperwork, i.e.Substantial Loss documents.
- Get pricing and suggestions on Remodeling, House Raising techniques, Mechanical, Electrical, Flooring, Appliances, Plumbing, Roofing and Exterior improvements. Find out who is qualified to perform the work.
The community is invited to bring their insurance documents and written scopes of work from their insurance adjusters; if you have them. If not, don’t worry, you still need to attend. If you have pictures of the damage that will help communicate your problems, make sure to bring them on a thumb drive, iPad or printed.