SplashFlood's mission is to prove that real talent in music can come from anywhere.
King of Prussia, PA (PRWEB) July 16, 2015
SplashFlood launches its new music app, which allows artists to upload and promote their music on the app for free and for music lovers to discover new talent without any monthly fees. A video demonstrating the app is available at: http://www.splashflood.com/
Holding true to their mission to prove that real talent can come from anywhere, SplashFlood rewards talent through the app’s Influence Builder feature. Through this unique promotional tool, every time an artist listens to and rates a song, one of their songs in the app gets listened to and rated by another artist of the same genre. The Influence Builder gives artists the opportunity to get their music heard and validated by other artists, and helps increase their exposure to other listeners.
Chris Thompson, co-founder of SplashFlood, stated: “Most of the music that gets streamed comes from only the biggest artists out there, so we are very excited to launch a new music app that allows users to decide which artists make it to the top, all based on talent. We also want to help artists promote their music without big budgets for promotions. All they need to do is listen to and rate other songs in the app in order to get their music heard.”
Key features include:
- Artists can reach audiences like they never have before, through the promotional system called the Influence Builder. Every time an artist listens to and rates a song, one of their songs is played for another artist of the same genre to rate.
- Artists receive Splash Points for every positive rating they get. The more Splash Points an artist earns, the more likely one of their songs will make it on one of the app’s Featured Channels to attract even more listeners. Songs on the Featured Channels are promoted to all users of the app.
- Artists can become Influencers in their genre and help other artists with their music careers.
- Music lovers can discover talented artists and be among the first to stream new music for free.
- There are no monthly fees. Listeners can stream as many songs as they like, with no ads, and artists can upload all their best recordings - for free.
- Artists can choose in which genres to upload their songs so that only fans of that genre will listen to them.
SplashFlood is now available on iOS in the Apple App Store, and will be released on Google Play by the end of July.