San Francisco, California (PRWEB) July 15, 2015
Breezeworks, the leading field service manager for on-site service professionals, today announced the addition of web client functionality to its comprehensive smartphone business management application. The Breezeworks web client gives large, medium and independent service business operators a comprehensive, 360 degree view of all business details, from QuickBooks integration to dispatch, allowing for easier management of high volume workflows and large teams.
“The primary factor in creating profit margin and business growth is efficient management of personnel and materials,” said Mathew Cowan, CEO and co-founder of Breezeworks. “Our new web portal is designed to give owner/operators a complete view of all business variables, that when combined with our other smartphone-based field application, allows small operators to grow and large operations to maximize net profits.”
The Breezeworks field management system allows service professionals to automate all field and central office business operations, increasing efficiency and profitability for small- to medium-sized service businesses. The addition of web functionality creates a full spectrum management tool suited for oversight of large teams or those that prefer to work on the larger screen real estate of PCs or laptops. This enhanced functionality allows small businesses to grow larger and large operations to increase margins and profitability. Tasks such as centralized appointment scheduling, remote job management, billing, and estimating and customer engagement can now be more easily accomplished by individual operators or across large teams of workers.
The Breezeworks Business Management Solution provides the following capabilities:
- QuickBooks integration: Easy importation of existing financial records and deep integration into Breezeworks’ existing team management and accounting tools.
- Appointments: Integrates customer data and multi-team job calendar into a 360° view of the service operation’s schedule. Automatic reminders and alerts keep customers updated and prevent no-shows.
- Drive time manager: Constantly monitors team member locations and tracks against scheduled appointments, providing traffic-aware notifications and scheduling updates.
- Invoicing and payments: Sophisticated invoicing and payment tools allow on-site invoicing and immediate payment via credit card, cash, or check.
- Estimates: calculates materials, labor and others costs and creates a complete estimate for immediate, on-site customer approval.
- Teams: Allows business owners to manage teams of any size, including automatic notifications when technician schedules change, location updates, and fine-grained control of employee access to company data.
- Multi-platform: all Breezeworks tools and functions can be accessed from any iOS or Android-based mobile device and/or iOS and Windows PCs and laptops.
The Breezeworks business management platform is available for download at http://www.breezeworks.com and from the Apple iOS App Store or from the Google Play Store for Android devices.
A revenue calculator is provided here: http://www.breezeworks.com/revenue.
About Breezeworks – Run Your Service Business From Your Smartphone™
Breezeworks empowers independent service professionals to run their business from their smartphone, so they can delight customers and make more money. Breezeworks connects on-site service providers and customers with its smartphone business manager apps, making it a breeze to schedule appointments, manage jobs, collect payments, eliminate no shows, navigate traffic, capture repeat business, follow up with customers and connect with suppliers.
Breezeworks was founded by veteran technologists Mathew Cowan (Intel, CNET, iVillage, Geocities) and Adam Block (IDG, Harmonic Communications) and is backed by foremost institutional investors like Obvious Ventures, Harmony Partners and angel investors, such as Marc Benioff, Max Levchin, James Murdoch David Sacks, Peter Thiel and Jeff Skoll.