London, UK (PRWEB) July 16, 2015
Stem cell therapies have been utilised for a number of decades to ease the pain among patients suffering from different ailments. Earlier on, bone marrow transplant that contains hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) was used widely to treat different blood cancers and related diseases. With the course of time, this procedure has been used for the treatment of other ailments owing to which patients are able to get cure of their ailments. The genetic background of the cells may differ due to which it can be broadly divided into the categories such as autologous, syngeneic and allogeneic stem cell transplant.
The advancements in stem cell research are increasing on a continuous basis the world over which is evident from the rise of clinical studies. Stem cell therapies for manifold indications are at various clinical trial stages and they would appear in the market in the years to come. Positive findings and chase for improved therapeutics could pose a threat to the segment’s growth. Advances in technology and the development of novel modalities are further anticipated to drive the growth of stem cell therapies. Only a slight portion of stem cell therapies have been approved by the FDA and the majority of them are small part of the upcoming medical revolution. The developers of stem cell-based therapies would be able to yield considerable revenues in the years to come. In this manner, the prospects of the global stem cell therapy market look bright, with more stem cell therapies set to be commercialised in the offing.
New research report “Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Future Outlook” elaborated by Kuick Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Future Outlook
Published: July, 2015
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The report provides a comprehensive examination of the global stem cell market, discusses key trends in stem cell research, reviews the market dynamics by analysing favourable factors and commercialisation challenges, and offers a future outlook. A detailed discussion of the clinical pipeline worldwide, by company, indication and stage, is included. The study analyses the 114 therapies in clinical pipeline; 38 therapies in pre-clinical development; offers clinical insights into marketed stem cell therapies by company, brand name and indication; details the 2 marketed stem cell therapies – Adipocell and VesCell; provides a look at the suspended stem cell therapies as well as those discontinued from clinical development. Additionally, the report canvasses the competitive scenario and profiles the top 43 market players.
- Classification of stem cells.
- Discussion of various types of stem cell transplants.
- Overview of the mechanism of stem cell therapy.
- Analysis of major trends in stem cell research.
- In-depth examination of the global stem cell market, its current status plus insights into the clinical pipeline.
- Analysis of the market dynamics, key market driving forces and challenges.
- Future market prospects analysis.
- Analysis of the global stem cell therapies clinical pipeline (by company, indication & phase).
- Comprehensive study of the marketed stem cell therapies clinical insight (by brand name, company and indication).
- Overview of discontinued and suspended stem cell therapies in pipeline.
- Evaluation of the competitive scene including profiling of the dominant companies.
More studies by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.