Our main goal is to tear down the artificial walls that no longer divide traditional media players from disrupters challenging the existing TV ecosystem
(PRWEB) July 20, 2015
The October 1 TV Innovation Summit is a unique, insight-packed summit that will examine how rapid changes in the TV ecosystem are dramatically shifting the landscape. The summit brings together thought leaders and experts across the content industry to share ideas, tactics, and answers to the toughest questions facing the multiscreen universe.
“Our main goal is to tear down the artificial walls that no longer divide traditional media players from disrupters challenging the existing TV ecosystem,” said Cablefax Associate Publisher Michael Grebb. “Whether it’s OTT content, skinny bundles, virtual MVPDs or exciting new monetization strategies that cross all platforms, this conference will shine a light on the most important questions facing TV executives today—including how they might better serve increasingly fickle content consumers while driving revenue to the bottom line.”
The TV Innovation Summit will begin with a keynote address from Marci Ryvicker, Managing Director, Equity Research Media Analyst at Wells Fargo Securities, that will address challenges faced by traditional content providers, including the shift to OTT and disruptive live streaming.
Featured Speakers of Cablefax’s October 1 Summit Include:
- Val Boreland, EVP, Programming and Production, Revolt TV
- Tim Connolly, SVP, Head of Production, Hulu
- Barry Frey, President and CEO, Digital Place-based Advertising Assoc.
- Seth Goren, SVP, Media Strategy and Analytics, Discovery Communications
- Seth Haberman, CEO, Comcast’s Visible World
- Doug Jacobs, Partner, Cowan, DaBaets, Abraham & Sheppard LLP
- Roger Lynch, CEO, Sling TV
- David McNaughton, Mediacom
- Tom Mohler, CEO, Olympusat
- Elad Nafshi, VP, Video Product Management, Comcast Cable
- Jennifer Pirot, SVP, Business Development, NBCUniversal Digital Distribution
- Chris Pizzurro, Head of Sales and Marketing, Canoe
- Robyn Polashuk, Managing Partner, Covington and Burling
- Evan Silverman, SVP, Digital Media, A + E Networks
- Adriana Waterson, SVP, Insights and Strategy, Horowitz Research
- Tania Yuki, Founder, Shareablee
The impressive lineup of speakers are prepared to cover the latest technology fueling multiplatform integration and how these changes affect the landscape for content distributors, programmers, technology innovators and other industry players. This conference will put the speakers to the test, giving all attendees an opportunity to listen in on tough questions, share ideas, brainstorm new solutions and network with the best minds driving the cable industry.
For more information and a detailed agenda of the summit, visit: cablefaxtvsummit.com.
For questions regarding the TV Innovation Summit, contact Kate Schaeffer at kschaeffer(at)accessintel(dot)com.
This conference is sponsored by Canoe, with a networking reception sponsored by Olympusat. If you would like to sponsor the summit, please contact Rich Hauptner at rhauptner(at)accessintel(dot)com or Olivia Murray at omurray(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About Cablefax: Cablefax is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. Cablefax offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including Cablefax Daily, Cablefax: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.Cablefax.com.