Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 21, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming virtual conference, “Oncology Management 2015: Innovative Strategies for Health Plans and Providers.” During this July 30 program, some of the top oncology thought leaders at health plans, oncology provider groups and benefit management companies such as Aetna Inc., Anthem Inc. and Magellan Rx Management will discuss the most effective oncology management strategies in use today, strategies such as pathway programs, evidence-based medicine and oncology patient-centered medical homes.
The speakers are:
- Michael Kolodziej, MD, National Medical Director, Oncology Solutions, Office of the Chief Medical Officer for Aetna Inc.
- Jennifer Malin, MD, PhD, Staff Vice President of Clinical Strategies at Anthem, Inc.
- John D. Sprandio, MD, FACP, Co-founder of and Chief Physician at Consultants in Medical Oncology & Hematology (CMOH) and Co-founder, Chairman, and Chief of Medical Oncology and Hematology at Oncology Management Services (OMS)
- Debbie Stern, RPh, Senior Vice President Oncology and Specialty Drugs at eviCore Healthcare
- Casandra Stockman, PharmD, Vice President of Medical Pharmacy Strategy for Magellan Rx Management
This comprehensive program will be split into four sessions, each session concluding with generous time allocated to answering individual questions.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/oncology-management-2015.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.