St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) July 22, 2015
eSpecial Needs proudly introduces its new Adjustable Climbing Wall, the latest addition to its line of indoor gyms and physical activity centers. This fun solution for parents, schools or clinics looking for a simple and economical way to add climbing activities into an exercise program for children or young adults.
“Climbing is a great way for young muscles to pull, stretch and gather the sensory input needed to build strength and coordination,” says Scott Kouri, eSpecial Needs’ Sales Manager. “With our new Adjustable Climbing Wall, our customers can easily create an area perfect to burn off excess energy or getting the wiggles out in a home sensory room, a physical therapy clinic, or a school gymnasium.”
The Adjustable Climbing Wall can be installed on almost any wall and comes with a choice of Wood Stud, Metal Stud or Block/Concrete hardware. The three 57"W x 29"H panels of the wall have handhold anchors pre-installed to position the thirty included handholds. To make climbing easier, just remove the locking bolts on the wall and pull forward to create a 15-degree incline!
More Adjustable Climbing Wall Information:
- A guide rail adjustment system that makes installing and using easy
- Features a weight capacity of 175 pounds
- At full height, the wall measures 87-inches high
- All necessary installation hardware is included
- Can be combined with multiple kits to create larger climbing areas
- See the Adjustable Climbing Wall in action here: http://youtu.be/AuF0SM0pIiM
- More info can be found at http://especialneeds.com/adjustable-climbing-wall.html
About eSpecial Needs: For more than twelve years, eSpecial Needs has been the leading provider of adaptive equipment, rehab equipment and therapy solutions to families with children or adults with special needs. Offering over 10,000 products worldwide, we specialize in working together with parents and therapists to fulfill the individual requirements of loved ones and clients every day. eSpecial Needs’ full product catalog is available at http://especialneeds.com