PhoneBurner earns our customers’ business every month by giving them completely customizable CRM tools for increased sales productivity and contact rates. It’s the way SaaS is supposed to be.
Ladera Ranch, California (PRWEB) July 21, 2015
PhoneBurner®, a sales acceleration company, today unveiled new features of its power dialing platform to advance the sales acceleration market for small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs). PhoneBurner’s flexible phone sales technology is customized to fit the way SMB sales leaders and their teams do business. New features and integrations introduced today provide sales teams with powerful tools for significant time savings, better prospect connections, and the ability to reach 447 percent more customers per hour.
SMB sales leaders and their teams have different power dialing platform needs than enterprise sales teams. The platform must be simple, easy to use, and customized right out of the box, with no up-front costs or long-term contracts. Most power dialing platforms today were designed for enterprise organizations – they include expensive annual contracts and require significant training and setup that SMBs can't justify. Only PhoneBurner helps sales teams get started immediately, with month-to-month contracts and the easiest to use, most customized and efficient tools on the market.
“PhoneBurner has all the bells and whistles of enterprise power dialing platforms like InsideSales, but has the flexibility and price point that’s ideal for SMBs,” said John Rydell, co-founder and CEO, PhoneBurner. “SMBs don’t want to pay $10,000 per year to support their small sales teams. And they don’t want to jump through hoops to integrate new sales tools into their current systems. PhoneBurner earns our customers’ business every month by giving them completely customizable CRM tools for increased sales productivity and contact rates. It’s the way SaaS is supposed to be.”
New PhoneBurner Features: Flexible, Customized, Easy to Use
- SmartSender – a Better Way to Send, Track, and Follow Up: Allows salespeople to seamlessly send their contacts a collection of documents, videos, audios, images, or links. Members create an online library of content and include any of that content in an email via a single link that is automatically personalized and tracked for each contact. For enhanced follow-up opportunities, customers are alerted when their attachments have been opened.
- SmartSender with Retargeting: Retargeting allows salespeople to continue to advertise to contacts even after they leave their site, and can boost ad response up to 400 percent. SmartSender also offers next-level retargeting opportunities by giving customers the ability to serve ads to prospects who open their emails. SmartSender leverages integrations with the largest retargeting platforms including: Adroll, Perfect Audience, and SiteScout.
- Local ID: When salespeople make calls, their caller ID appears as a local number, resulting in 5 to 6 times more people answering their phone. Great for power users. Pricing is between $49 - $495 per month, with no long-term commitment.
- Integration with Customers’ CRM Systems: New Salesforce AppExchange integration make PhoneBurner accessible for sales leaders. For users who want to build their own dialing system, PhoneBurner offers a publicly-available self-service API.
- Free Call Recording: Easily record and archive calls via a simple interface. Unlimited call recording at no additional cost, compared to $80 per month charged by enterprise platforms.
- “No Compromise” Customization Features: New features adapt to each sales leader’s process, including dialer customizations, button settings, and searchable contact tags. Personalized voicemail gives sales teams complete control over which voicemail they leave, even at the last minute, creating the right message, at the right time, for the right person.
- BYO Email Server: Customers can use any outbound mail server directly with PhoneBurner. Benefits include maintaining all “sent mail” history in one place, and having full control over their mail architecture and IP space.
More than 4,000 SMB companies across software, real estate, and financial services industries have seen unprecedented sales acceleration ROI, including reaching 447 percent more customers per hour using PhoneBurner. Unishippers provides shipping services to SMBs and is entirely B2B. “Our inside sales team has been using PhoneBurner for years, and the results have been fantastic,” said Kevin Biagi, sales manager, Unishippers. “It’s given my part-time reps the ability to cover a full-time volume. 300 calls a day per rep is a breeze.”
Pricing and Availability
PhoneBurner, including all features announced today, is available now worldwide. After a no credit card free trial, per seat pricing is $67.50 per month for 450 rollover minutes or $149 for unlimited accounts, with discounts of up to 50 percent for larger teams.
- PhoneBurner: http://www.phoneburner.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhoneBurner
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/PhoneBurner
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhoneBurner
PhoneBurner is a sales acceleration company that proudly launched its power dialing platform in 2008. Based in Ladera Ranch, California, its team is united in a single mission – help people who use the phone as a relationship-building and selling tool to do it better. PhoneBurner is a technology company in practice, but it’s a people business at heart. That means the company’s dialer doesn’t call numbers at will, frustrate live contacts with abrupt recordings, or subject people to awkward pauses or connection delays. It simply helps salespeople across small to mid-sized businesses be smarter, fresher, better organized, and more productive on the phone. More connections + better connections = superior results. http://www.phoneburner.com.