With AcctTwo, we felt like their only client.
Houston, TX and Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 21, 2015
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that Park Community Church in Chicago has implemented Intacct to manage multiple locations and anticipated future growth. Founded in 1986 under the vision of "doing ministry in the shadow of the [Chicago] skyline,” today Park Community Church’s vision is to reach 1% of the city of Chicago with the message of the gospel. To that end, since the summer of 2008, the church has opened five additional campuses in various Chicago neighborhoods, with plans to open additional campuses and church plants in other neighborhoods. After a rigorous software evaluation, Park Community Church chose Intacct over other on-premise and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Park Community Church:
- The church's finance department relied heavily on inefficient, manual processes and bulky, complex spreadsheets to generate accurate and timely reports.
- Park Community Church's legacy accounting system did not allow for real-time reports tailored to the unique needs of its various ministry directors, pastors, and leaders.
- The management and reconciliation of credit card expenses and payments was a complicated and time-consuming process.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct provides Park Community Church with the ability to create flexible reports by dimensions, such as by ministries, locations, or both.
- Intacct's best-in-class approach allows Park Community Church to easily integrate other financial management software, like Nexonia, to provide time-saving credit card and expense automation.
- Intacct allows Park Community Church to ensure control and regulatory compliance with nonprofit accounting and tax standards.
Highlighted Comments from Park Community Church Controller:
"Because of AcctTwo’s experience with other churches, they were able to help us with best practices and guide us towards the most effective and efficient way to set up our system; for that, we are very grateful," said Michael Dickerson, Controller at Park Community Church. "With AcctTwo, we felt like their only client."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
Vice President of Sales