Kansas City, Mo. (PRWEB) July 22, 2015
Kauffman Founders School, an online educational resource for entrepreneurs, today released a new video series featuring presentation and pitch coach Nathan Gold. In the series, Gold points out that entrepreneurs spend far more time answering questions than making presentations. Yet, because they rarely prepare for the Q&A sessions that typically follow a presentation, they don’t make the most of the opportunity.
Gold’s six new videos, an addition to his earlier Founders School series “Powerful Presentations,” teaches entrepreneurs how to excel at responding to questions, whether those questions are posed in a formal setting or while standing in line for coffee.
Gold, founder of The Demo Coach, shares insights that help entrepreneurs handle questions in ways that build relationships and favorably position their companies. He demonstrates how entrepreneurs can:
- Maintain control of the Q&A process, regardless of the type of meeting
- Manage their body language and use their three primary communication tools
- Use techniques that build rapport and raise credibility with the audience
- Handle tough and unexpected questions and manage difficult audience members
Kauffman Founders School teaches entrepreneurs best practices in areas not typically covered in other training programs and is designed to enable entrepreneurs to learn anytime and to immediately apply the lessons to their businesses. Other Founders School education series include:
- The Lean Approach and Startups, presented by Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur Steve Blank.
- Entrepreneurial Selling, presented by Craig Wortmann, CEO and founder, Sales Engine, and clinical professor at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business.
- Powerful Presentations, presented by Nathan Gold, founder, The Demo Coach.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing, featuring Anita Newton, vice president of corporate marketing with Adknowledge.
- The Art of Startup Finance, featuring Bill Reichert, founder of Garage Technology Ventures, a seed-stage and early-stage venture capital firm.
The online education program is available at http://www.KauffmanFoundersSchool.org. The Kauffman Foundation offers additional resources, educational information and tools for entrepreneurs at http://www.Entrepreneurship.org.
About Kauffman Founders School
Kauffman Founders School taps the potential of online education, presenting a robust curriculum from which entrepreneurs can learn anywhere, anytime. Subject experts present lectures that are embedded in modules designed to give founders a rich learning experience, engaging them in lessons that will make a difference in what they do in their business today, tomorrow and in the future. Learn more at KauffmanFoundersSchool.org.
About the Kauffman Foundation
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is a private, nonpartisan foundation that aims to foster economic independence by advancing educational achievement and entrepreneurial success. Founded by late entrepreneur and philanthropist Ewing Marion Kauffman, the Foundation is based in Kansas City, Mo., and has approximately $2 billion in assets. For more information, visit http://www.kauffman.org.