Madison, WI (PRWEB) July 28, 2015
Broadcast Interactive Media (BIM) today announced its release of an update to TitanTV.com, the company’s free television listing site for consumers. Included with the updated interface and new features now available in TitanTV.com are:
- A new, softer color palette is used throughout the site.
- Station/network logos are displayed in the grid’s Call Sign column.
- Over-The-Top (OTT) content providers are now supported with predefined channel lineups for Channel Master DVR+, PlayStation VUE and Sling TV.
- On the less-frequently accessed internal pages, a summary of each page’s function and description of the controls specific to that page are displayed in a sidebar.
- A grid color scheme editor allows members to create, save and maintain their own custom grid genre color schemes. Custom schemes may contain as many – or as few – genre coloring combinations as the member chooses.
Despite these updates to the interface, frequent visitors to TitanTV.com will discover the pages and familiar features are in the same locations in the updated version.
“In addition to freshening the site’s look and feel, this update also reflects changes in how visitors to TitanTV.com are accessing the site,” says Mick Rinehart, President, Data Services at BIM. “A rapidly growing number of visitors are now viewing their channel lineups and schedules on tablets, smart phones and other handheld devices. This shift in how consumers are reaching TitanTV.com directed us to make more efficient use of the available screen space on these devices. “
The site remains free for consumers in the US for viewing lineups and schedules for Broadcast, Cable, Satellite and Over-The-Top providers. The site may be accessed at http://www.titantv.com/
About Broadcast Interactive Media
Broadcast Interactive Media (BIM) provides cost-effective online software and information to the television broadcast industry. BIM offers powerful tools that allow stations to efficiently maintain their schedules while improving their workflow. BIM serves broadcasters by delivering the most accurate, real-time tools and data regarding signal coverage, programming and waiver compliance.
In addition to TitanTV.com, another of BIM’s consumer-facing applications is the Affiliate Program Guide that is used by over 700 local television stations across the country.
BIM’s broadcaster-oriented products include MediaStar Scheduling, Contract Management Edition, PSIP Data Services, Master Control Utility Tool, TitanTV Guide & Data Services and STELA compliance Tools. Contact BIM at: http://www.broadcast-interactive.com.