The Woodlands, TX (PRWEB) July 23, 2015
Benchmark Hospitality International announced many of the hotels within its Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels® and Benchmark Resorts & Hotels® portfolios will offer special travel packages and programming in celebration of the special bond of friendship women enjoy on National Girlfriends Day on Saturday, August 1 and, in some cases, throughout the month of August.
Select hotels within Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels ® will offer the following National Girlfriends Day promotions:
- Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa, Gloria & Emilio Estefan’s luxury beachfront resort in Vero Beach on central Florida's Treasure Coast, offers a Girlfriends Getaway Vacay. The package includes overnight accommodations for two, welcome mojitos, daily private beach cabana rental with two loungers, lunch and champagne, daily breakfast served in-room, side-by-side pedicures at The SPA at Costa d’Este and dinner for two at The Wave Kitchen & Bar. Priced from $699 per duo, this package is bookable during the month of August for two night stays through December 24, 2015.
- Willows Lodge in Woodinville Wine Country just east of Seattle is offering its Girlfriends Getaway, Willows Style package. In addition to an overnight, the package includes two treatments ($240 credit) at The Spa at Willows Lodge, along with two Mimosas to enjoy beforehand, as well as appetizers and wine ($40 credit) in the newly renovated Fireside lounge. Girlfriends will also receive Sommelier ‘tasting notes’ of where to taste the best wines in Woodinville Wine Country off-property.
Select hotels within the Benchmark Resorts & Hotels™ offer the following National Girlfriends Day promotions:
- Chaminade Resort & Spa in Santa Cruz, California celebrates National Girlfriends Day with fun prizes and pampering at its rejuvenating Spa at Chaminade. Besties are invited to the spa on Saturday, August 1st for a day of pampering and poolside relaxation. Guests who book any treatment 75 minutes or longer will receive 10% off, plus a glass of bubbly upon arrival. Guests are invited to arrive early in order to take advantage of all resort amenities, including a heated outdoor pool, whirlpool tubs, sauna and private serene spa patio.
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa just outside of Chicago is offering a Girl Time Getaway package for guests to be pampered with the tastes and luxuries that are fit for a queen. The package includes deluxe double queen room accommodations, SPA goodie bag for two, a bottle of wine in-room, an appetizer, restaurant wine flights, two $25 SPA credit and breakfast buffet for two. Optional enhancements include: upgrade to Junior Suite, starting at $150 and $60 resort dining credit for $50.
- The Heldrich Hotel in New Brunswick, New Jersey is inviting guests to grab a friend, relax and cheers to an amazing friendship. Guests who book during the weekend of National Girlfriends Day will enjoy a luxurious room at the Heldrich, breakfast for two and a two for one treatment at The Spa at The Heldrich. Just steps away from the cultural center of the city, including The State Theatre, the George Street Playhouse and Stress Factory Comedy Club, as well as in close proximity to Manhattan.
- Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore is offering Gerry Lopez Yoga & Surf Retreat. Offer includes four days accommodations in an ocean view room, shuttles to all excursions from TBR (no airport shuttles), a day to chill with surf professionals Gerry Lopez & Kai Lenny, all gear and equipment need for excursions, one spa treatment, cultural excursions with Hawaiian advisors, meals & more.
About Benchmark Hospitality International®
Benchmark Hospitality International® is a recognized global leader in the management and marketing of resorts, hotels and conference centers. The company’s two distinctive portfolios of properties, Benchmark Resorts & Hotels® and Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels®, represent the finest in guest-dedicated hospitality in unique destinations across the United States, in the Caribbean and Japan. As a founding member of the International Association of Conference Centres, Benchmark Conference Centers® maintain the highest standards for certification in meeting excellence. Benchmark Hospitality was launched in 1980 as an independent company and today operates worldwide from offices in The Woodlands (Houston), Texas, and regional offices in New Jersey and Japan. For additional company information visit http://www.benchmarkresortsandhotels.com. To become a fan on Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/BenchmarkResortsandHotels, or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/BenchmarkHotels.