We're incredibly excited about the insight Rant & Rave brings to Business Stream
Coventry (PRWEB UK) 23 July 2015
In January the water company introduced Rant & Rave's fast feedback technology to capture real-time feedback from its customers. Every customer who phones into the Customer Operations Division is now given the opportunity to share their thoughts about the service they received by verbally recording their feedback. Furthermore those customers whose queries can't be resolved on the first call are sent a subsequent request for their thoughts when their case is identified as having been closed. This secondary request for feedback is via text message or email, depending on the customer's preference. Rant & Rave's Sentiment analysis technology then understands every word and presents the insight back to Business Stream so they can respond immediately.
Business Stream is committed to putting customers first and strives to provide a high quality service which meets the needs and improves the customer experience as much as possible. Joining Rant & Rave is a reflection of their dedication to deliver exceptional customer experience. Rant & Rave’s Fast Feedback solution has been implemented to capture the thoughts of customers who have recently spoken to an agent. This gives the customer the opportunity to explain what really matters to them. It also provides Business Stream with rich insight about the areas in which they’re meeting customer expectations, processes which may be frustrating them, training opportunities for staff and of course where they're already excelling.
Since launching the initiative Business Stream has received over 9,384 items of feedback and the move has proven so successful that it was recently recognised by Business Stream's Chairman at their Annual Awards as the initiative that has made the biggest difference to how the company operates.
Sandy Duckett, Interim Customer Operations Director, Business Stream says, "We're incredibly excited about the insight Rant & Rave brings to Business Stream. We know that putting the voice of our customers at the heart of everything we do will not only give us a competitive edge but will help us to learn as a business and foster customer loyalty as a result."
Dennis Fois, CEO, Rant & Rave adds, "We're delighted to welcome Business Stream to the Rant & Rave community. Increasingly utilities, especially water companies, are becoming more savvy at listening to and learning from their customers. Business Stream's investment in Rant & Rave shows they're determined to lead the way in their field and is testament to their commitment to making it easy for customers to do business with them.
Dennis Fois is available for interview. For press enquiries please contact jen(dot)morris(at)rantandrave(dot)com 02476011905
About Business Stream
- Business Stream is the largest operator in the Scottish non-domestic water market. Its most recent profit before tax was £38.3 million from revenue of £364.2 million.
- Headquartered in Edinburgh, it employs around 300 staff.
- Since retail competition was introduced to Scotland in 2008, Business Stream’s customers have benefited from more than £130 million in savings, and a saving of more than 42,000 tonnes of carbon.
- The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Scottish Water with its own board and independent management team. It was formed in 2006 with the goal of providing a first class service for business customers on the opening of the competitive market
- For more information see http://www.business-stream.co.uk, @Business_Stream on Twitter or the company’s profile on Linked In.
About Rant & Rave
- Rant & Rave (formerly known as Rapide) was launched in 2000 by Nigel Shanahan and is one of the UK’s leading customer engagement specialists, counting half of the FTSE as clients.
- Its multi-channel solutions let brands proactively communicate with and gather fast feedback from their customers to manage and measure their experience. By providing solutions which are customer, not brand, centric Rant & Rave helps its clients to transform Ranters into Ravers and turn happy customers into lifelong advocates.
- To find out more about Rant & Rave visit http://www.rantandrave.com.