With the highly anticipated opening of Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu at Ko Olina next year and launch of the new Ko Olina interactive App, we’re ensuring the resort’s future as a premier luxury vacation destination.
i (PRWEB) July 24, 2015
Ko Olina, O‘ahu, Hawai‘ Ko Olina Resort goes mobile with the introduction of its new App debuting for iOS (iPhone, iPad) users. The interactive App features activity information from accommodations, dining and shopping to ocean conditions, golf tee-time availability and more to enhance guest experiences for visitors and residents.
“Ko Olina continues to bring world class features to O‘ahu’s western shore, home to some of the island’s most picturesque beaches and world-famous surf spots. With the highly anticipated opening of Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu at Ko Olina next year and launch of the new Ko Olina interactive App, we’re ensuring the resort’s future as a premier luxury vacation destination,” said Sweetie Nelson, Director of Destination Marketing, Ko Olina Resort.
Features and functions of the new Ko Olina Resort App include:
- Ko Olina Accommodations: See all overnight options to select your preferred resort accommodations
- Ko Olina Dining: View restaurant choices from fine dining to grab-and-go, or live entertainment lineups at favorite local eatery, Monkeypod Kitchen, to the popular ‘Olelo Room at Disney’s Aulani Resort
- Ko Olina Resort Activities: Plan your golf, tennis, snorkel & sail, fishing or other outing
- Ko Olina Shops: Locate the spot to find resort wear, swimwear, jewelry, accessories, or the perfect island-inspired souvenir
- Ko Olina Weather: Check the forecast to plan a day of sun and fun or spa relaxation
- Ko Olina Events: Explore upcoming signature and daily events, including the 5th Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival
- Ko Olina Map: Use location services to gauge distances between resorts, activities, and shopping
- Find convenient parking locations at Ko Olina Resort’s four lagoons and marina
- Check traffic updates to stay out of the hustle and bustle
Download the Ko Olina Resort App from the Apple iTunes Store, then connect directly to O‘ahu’s sunny leeward coastline with just one touch.
About Ko Olina Resort
Ko Olina is a 642-acre master-planned resort community on the western shore of the island of O‘ahu. Resort partners include Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu at Ko Olina (set to open in March 2016), Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, Beach Villas at Ko Olina, Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina Marina, oceanfront wedding chapels, and the Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center retail hub. The resort, known as O‘ahu's premier vacation destination, also features four pristine oceanfront lagoons connected by 1.5 miles of shoreline pathways, access to a diverse selection of ocean and outdoor activities and the island’s best weather.