(PRWEB) August 30, 2015
The name "Circularity" was derived from the concept of singularity. Based on the clinical evidence collected so far, the technologies and underlying science Circularity Healthcare (CHC) has tapped into are arguably one of the most important breakthroughs in medical science and health care in the history of the field. CHC is starting to deliver significant breakthroughs in every part of the healthcare field. The company’s business model enables rapid market penetration that will be launching globally this year.
CHC invites all to join their mission and help the millions of people suffering from the most deadly health issues while lowering time and cost of treatment across the board, resulting in significant reduction of national healthcare costs.
CHC is going through significant growth globally in almost every aspect of its existence including:
- issuance of intellectual properties (patents being granted in over 70 countries, further trademarks being filed)
- issuance of regulatory approvals (ISO13485, CE mark)
- selecting sales channels for launching international sales (in dozens of countries in the EU and Asia)
- launching marketing campaigns (PR, TV, radio, magazine, symposiums, trade shows, online social media, public events)
- boosting research & development (updates to our existing products and new product lines)
- expanding clinical research (various multicenter studies spanning four continents)
- expanding medical and scientific advisory board (across Asia and Europe)
- increasing talent acquisitions (hiring top executives worldwide)
- diversifying distribution channels (pharmacies, aesthetic clinics, physicians, hospitals, online, and direct)
- enhancing manufacturing efficiency (higher volumes at even better quality)
- improving logistics (significantly reduced delivery times and costs now entirely globally)
On these improvements, Norbert Kiss, President and CEO, said: “Recently, our company has completed its ISO13485 audit with high marks and we expect to roll out the CE marked products soon.”
About Circularity Healthcare
Circularity Healthcare, LLC, headquartered in the U.S. is an emerging world leader in proprietary circulatory health and non-invasive delivery technologies, committed to helping improve lives by developing, manufacturing, and marketing consumer health and wellness products. Circularity specializes in groundbreaking non-invasive technologies for highly portable medical gas-powered transdermal delivery systems and is pursuing regulatory approvals worldwide for device usage as treatment of disease states related to cardiovascular blood flow.
For More Information
Please visit http://www.circularityhealthcare.com or http://www.doxyva.com and send your general inquiries via the Contact Us page, or for specific inquiries contact Circularity Public Relations at pr(at)circularityhealthcare(dot)com or by phone toll free at 1-855-5DOXYVA or at 1-626-817-6685 or 1-626-244-8090.
This press release may contain forward-looking information. This includes, or may be based upon, estimates, forecasts and statements as to management’s expectations with respect to, among other things, the quality of the products of Circularity Healthcare, LLC, its resources, progress in development, demand, and market outlook for non-invasive transdermal delivery medical devices. Forward-looking information is based on the opinions and estimates of management at the date the information is given and is subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those initially projected. These factors include the inherent risks involved in the launch of a new medical device, innovation and market acceptance uncertainties, fluctuating components and other advanced material prices, new federal or state governmental regulations, the possibility of project cost overruns or unanticipated costs and expenses, uncertainties relating to the availability and costs of financing needed in the future and other factors. The forward-looking information contained herein is given as of the date hereof and Circularity Healthcare, LLC assumes no responsibility to update or revise such information to reflect new events or circumstances, except as required by law. Circularity Healthcare, LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of this press release and shall have no liability for any representations (expressed or implied) for any statement made herein, or for any omission from this press release.