London, UK (PRWEB) July 24, 2015
The market for automotive tyres is gaining momentum globally, with the growth mainly being driven by the high demand for green tyres and the growing level of tyre radialisation. In addition, the rising demand for heavy-duty vehicles and light passenger vehicles is also likely to contribute to the expansion of the automotive tyre sector.
The Asia-Oceania region is poised to be the dominant market for auto tyres. China and Japan are the key contributors to the automotive tyre market in the region.
Bridgestone Group, Continental Group, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Michelin Group, and Pirelli & C. S.p.A., are some of the dominant players in the marketplace.
New market study “Global Auto Tyre Industry Report 2015” created by QYResearch is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Auto Tyre Industry Report 2015
Published: July, 2015
Price: US$ 5,600.00
The report is devoted to an in-depth analysis of the auto tyre industry globally, with a special focus on China.
It presents basic industry information, with coverage of definitions, classifications, industry chain structure, and applications. The study provides an in-depth analysis of the key regional and country auto tyre markets with a focus on China; examining different product types and their applications, market developments and trends, technology, competitive scenario, and major suppliers' and countries' capacity, production, cost price, revenue, production value and gross margins for 2010-2015. The report gives an insightful look at the development plans and policies, production methods and also bill of materials cost structures. It covers exports and imports of auto tyres, alongside demand and supply dynamics. Of the 73 global and Chinese industry players, details like product types made, production capacities, production values, gross margins, company contact information, product specifications, manufacturing processes, product cost structures, among others, are included. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is included, too. The industry development trends, key market segments, and marketing channels are reviewed. The report also examines the new projects in the auto tyre market space, and presents a SWOT analysis, investments feasibility and returns feasibility of these novel projects. Detailed forecasts of the auto tyre sector are provided through 2020.
- Automotive tyre industry overview.
- Analysis of the status of the auto tyre market worldwide and in China.
- Automotive tyre development environmental analysis.
- Review of the industry development plans and policies.
- Auto tyre cost structure and manufacturing process.
- Auto tyre production, sales, demand/supply, market condition analysis, etc. for 2010-2015, plus forecasts.
- Detailed study of the top manufacturers of auto tyres.
- Insights into the up and down stream industries.
- Deep analysis of automotive tyre marketing channels.
- Analysis on how the industry is set to develop in the offing.
- Examination of the industry development proposals.
- Novel auto tyre projects investment feasibility study.
- Detailed research conclusions on the world and Chinese auto tyre sector.
More reports by the publisher can be found at QYResearch page.