"A laugh with a loved one. A well-placed monogram. Presenting a hand-picked collection of things you just can't do without."
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 27, 2015
Peacock Alley is looking ahead to the fall, when the weather grows crisp, the leaves turn golden shades and happiness abounds. ‘Tis the season for coming home, when loved ones are near and memories are made.
In anticipation, Peacock Alley’s new home decor products take center stage:
- Good as Gold. Set the standard high with a sophisticated leopard design in a tone-on-tone yarn dyed jacquard. Our Leopold Duvet Cover and Sham is made in the Peacock Alley studio of Italian fabric. 100 percent Egyptian cotton. Duvet available in Twin - King $955 - $1025. Standard sham $190.
- Down to Earth. Warm up on a chilly fall night under a stunning Marseille Duvet Cover and Sham in the colors of land and fire. 100 percent linen made in our Peacock Alley studio. Duvet available in Twin - King $620 - $700. Standard sham $160.
- Midnight Blues. Take deeply saturated color and add a crisp Jacobean print for a modern riff on gorgeous with the Margaux Duvet Cover and Sham. Navy may be your new favorite neutral. 100 percent cotton sateen made in the Peacock Alley studio. Duvet available in Twin - King $565 - $620.
- My Fair Lady. Consider adding a feminine flourish to your room with super-fine Italian linens and touches of gold with the Donatella Duvet Cover and Sham. 100 percent Egyptian cotton made in the Peacock Alley studio of Italian fabric. Duvet available in Twin - King $955 - $1025. Standard sham $225.
- More than Welcome. Introducing your go-to option for impromptu talks and walks. Veneto Blanket in Pearl. 100 percent cotton made in Portugal. Twin - King $160-$215.
- Let the Reminiscing Begin. Our newest Alta Blanket boasts a whip-stitched edge for a refined, crafted look in White (reverses to Linen color) or Pearl (reverses to Flint). 65 percent cotton and 35 percent acrylic. Made in Portugal. Twin - King $180 - $235
- Close Knit. You’ll swoon over the over-sized cable pattern and heft of the masculine Marco Throw. We call it irresistible. Available in Driftwood, Linen-color and Graphite. 100 percent cotton, made in Portugal. $265.
- Love at First Sight. Our hotel-inspired Forte Sheet has a dramatically deep cuff in an ever-so-slight herringbone design. Available in White and Ivory. 400-thread count, 100 percent Egyptian cotton percale. Made in Portugal. Twin-King/Cal-King $215-$225.
Enjoy homecoming this fall. Peacock Alley can get you there.
ABOUT PEACOCK ALLEY
Peacock Alley, family owned and operated for more than 40 years, designs and manufactures bed and bath linens that combine a subtle touch of indulgence with trendsetting styles, always mindful of comfort and versatility. To learn more about Peacock Alley, please visit peacockalley.com, follow our news on Twitter @peacockalleyusa or like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/PeacockAlley.