Perth, WA (PRWEB) July 25, 2015
On Saturday, 25th of July, Pablo Rodriguez Pina, founder and co-director of the Perth (Western Australia) based Software Company open sources Java utility library anahata-util used for Java Enterprise Application Development Projects.
The Software Development Company, which specializes in Enterprise Java Development uses the library across a variety of projects for general purpose needs in a similar manner to Apache’s Commons libraries.
Some of the fields covered by the library are:
- Formatting: Contains methods to format Pojo collections as tables, allowing the developer to easily visualize the contents of a collection.
- Application environment property management - Allowing for programmatic access of application environment detection and properties both on client and server sides.
- EJB 3.x extensions such as annotations to automatically convert parameters that represent detached entities to managed entities
- Logging - Common logging utility classes such as a Logger to redirect EclipseLink log records to SLF4J. A monitor to detect exceptions being printed directly to System.err and convert them to error log record entries.
- Application Error handling - Error event mechanisms to notify the user of a sequence (batch) of errors reported in the logs displaying an error dialog with a snapshot of the screen at the time of the error, formatted log records and detailed application and user details such as OS name and version, local IP address, external IP address, user comments and the ability to send a detailed error email in html format with rich detailed error context information.
- HTML creation classes - A Java API to quickly and easily produce html code.
- Swing utility classes - Such as classes and annotations to create swing JTables by annotating DTOs or in a declarative manner or automatically export swing JTables to CSC, HTML or Excel format via JasperReports.
- Search Utilities - Allowing to dynamically create full text-like JPA queries that can identify exact matches for quote surrounded queries and create ‘match all’/’match any’ database queries that expand over joined tables. A client side framework to render search results highlighting occurrences.
About Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd
Founded in Western Australia in 2010 by Pablo Rodriguez Pina, Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd is an Australian privately owned software development company with presence in Perth and Melbourne specializing in the analysis, design, implementation and support of cost-effective, custom built software applications.
Anahata’s preferred delivery approach is an iterative, agile, customer centric software development process where business analysts and developers work with the customers to gather requirements and an understanding of the current business processes, and to design and deliver a software solution that not only meets the business’s needs, but also is desgiend to improve business productivity.
Anahata’s preferred technological choice is to deliver cross-platform solutions based on open standards and open source technology that ensure stability, compatibility, and security over a long application lifespan. This enables a reduction in upfront and ongoing licensing fees.
Anahata is an Oracle Certified Partner and delivers custom software solutions based on Oracle Technology, such as Java, Java Enterprise Edition, MySQL or Oracle Database. The Australian software company is a certified MYOB developer partner providing Custom Software solutions that can integrate seamlessly with any MYOB software package such as MYOB AccountRight desktop or MYOB AccountRight Live (cloud).
For more information, visit http://www.anahata-it.com.au