Redmond, WA. (PRWEB) July 27, 2015
MedaNext announced Image Consult, a new HIPPA compliant iPhone/iPad app enabling healthcare professionals to share images for consultations with colleagues. Image Consult saves healthcare professionals significant time and improves outcomes.
The Image Consult app is very easy to use through a simple three-step process:
- Get patient consent; HIPAA waiver and onscreen signature.
- Take photo of patients, EKG, x-ray, MRI etc…and send to selected colleague.
- View photo with zoom and pan.
Image Consult includes the following features;
- All photos are deleted after 24 hours and are not recoverable.
- The default patient authorization HIPAA waiver can be easily replaced by an alternate waiver form.
- All photos are automatically removed from phones.
- Patient name and notes are sent with each photo.
- Reviewers can reply with an email without leaving the app.
Steve Martin PA-C and Strategic Reviewer for MedaNext on the Image Consult product stated, “Image Consult solves a huge problem that the industry has had for years -- quick colleague collaboration. In my case, as a Physician’s Assistant, I coordinate a lot of information between myself and physicians -- and much of it is visual in nature. Leveraging secure technology to enable quick decisions will save patients, physicians and the healthcare system significant amounts of time and money.”
Kelly Altom, CEO of MedaNext said “It seems that everything we do on the internet is tracked, collated and permanent. Image Consult protects privacy by requiring only a user ID and password from users and all photos and notes about patients are completely deleted after 24 hours. Image Consult’s only goal is to help providers get the information they need to help patients.”
Image Consult is an easy, safe and secure way to increase healthcare provider productivity, save money and improve patient care. Patients can also use Image Consult to send photos to their healthcare provider without worrying about where they may end up.
Image Consult is published by MedaNext and is available in the Apple App Store. The introductory price is $9.99 for unlimited use. http://imageconsultapp.com.