With the increased scrutiny impacting enrollment, employers must avoid critical errors.
Hunt Valley, MD (PRWEB) July 28, 2015
Join Crawford Advisors Senior Counsel and VP of Compliance, Patrick Haynes as he reviews the “Top 15 Must-Do's for Your 2016 Renewal” to ensure compliance and avoid penalties. It's imperative that HR teams avoid key mistakes in their 2016 open enrollment. With the increased challenges and scrutiny impacting enrollment, employers must avoid these critical, and often overlooked errors. Attorney Haynes will discuss the many nuances of these common errors. Here are a few of the top 15 topics to be analyzed in this complimentary 35 minute webinar:
- Cadillac Tax Updates and Issues
- Minimum Essential Coverage – on SBCs and Forms 1094/1095
- ER Mandate Reporting including 4980H, 6055, 6056 & IRS 8962, 720, 1094, 1095
- Dependent Audits – Value for Validating Spouses and Dependents?
- Wellness Program Compliance Issues (HIPAA, GINA, and PPACA)
- Definition Changes – Spouse, Domestic Partner, Civil Union, etc.
- Health Care FSAs: Grace Periods, Rollover, & Run-Out Periods
- Opt-Out Credit Guidance – Major Impact on PPACA Affordability Testing
Thursday, Aug 20, 2015 12:00 PM - 12:40 PM EDT
Open to all HR professionals - but not brokers, agents, TPAs, PEOs
Crawford Advisors, LLC helps organizations design, implement and administer health, life, disability and voluntary benefit programs. The end result is a benefits program that is cost effective and maximizes employee value while meeting the needs of the bottom line. Crawford Advisors is one of the nation's largest and best-equipped full-service benefits consulting and brokerage firms. Call 800-451-8519 for a complimentary executive consultation.