New York, New York (PRWEB) July 27, 2015
Tipsi (http://www.gettipsi.com), the location-powered food and wine pairing guide and integrated wine management tool, and Wine.com, the number one online wine retailer in the US market, have announced a partnership that will allow Tipsi app users to purchase new wine discoveries through the app directly from Wine.com.
“We’re excited to be working with Wine.com, the leading online wine retailer in today’s competitive market and a trusted source for great wines,” says CEO and Tipsi co-founder Mike Bell. “As a digital tool helping to enhance and streamline the dining experience, Tipsi couldn’t ask for a better partner to allow our users to purchase the wines they taste in restaurants instantly and seamlessly.”
“Tipsi is an innovative player in the dining scene,” says Wine.com Director of Business Development, Bex Bishop. “We’re excited to help their users easily buy the wines they discover using the Tipsi app. It’s a great way to instantly close the loop from restaurant trial to retail sale and delivery to their door.”
Now active in tens of thousands of restaurants across the United States, the Tipsi app provides links to the exact discovered wine on Wine.com for immediate purchase and delivery in 1-2 days in most cases. Tipsi is available for free on iPhone (Apple Store) and Android (Google Play).
HOW TIPSI WORKS FOR USERS
1. Download Tipsi to your iPhone, iPad or Android device for free
2. Create an account and build your user profile
3. Head to your favorite restaurant, open the app and choose “Get Recommendation”
4. Select your meal type and wine style and choose “Find A Pairing,” or in partner restaurants browse the digital menu and choose the dish you want
5. Instantly, your ideal wine pairing will present itself
6. To select from the wine list only, choose “Full Wine List”
7. To create your digital wine cellar of favorite bottles, choose “Scan Label”
HOW TIPSI WORKS FOR RESTAURANTS
1. Manage wine inventory in real time via mobile, eliminate out-of-stock issues
2. Implement web-based real-time wine list experience to replace online PDFs
3. Manage storage and purchasing with stock level alerts
4. Leverage recommendations from award-winning sommeliers
5. Become a wine resource for customers, improve customer relations
6. Empower customers to make better, bolder wine decisions
For more, visit http://www.gettipsi.com. Mike Bell is available for interviews by request.
Wine.com is the nation’s leading online wine retailer offering consumers selection, guidance, convenience, and value uncommon in stores. Wine.com offers the largest online selection of wine, with more than 1 million bottles available, and personalized guidance from certified wine experts with online chat or private consultations. With multiple fulfillment centers throughout the country, Wine.com delivers in 1-2 days to most locations. The company’s popular StewardShip program provides unlimited free wine delivery and exclusive access to new releases for only $49 per year. For more information, please visit http://www.Wine.com.
Tipsi is the only location-specific technology solution offering a superior dining experience for wine lovers and a streamlined wine list and inventory operation system for restauranteurs. Tipsi empowers restaurants to leverage their beverage programs for maximum profitability and customer satisfaction. Restaurants pay a monthly fee for product integration and easy-to-install data software, including a web-based real time wine list, replacing the traditional PDF format. For users, Tipsi is a user-generated and constantly growing wine database that serves as restaurant location-powered sommelier-in-your-pocket, as well as a sophisticated personal rating system, social media outlet and wine encyclopedia. Founded in 2012 and launched in 2014, Tipsi is free for consumers and available for iPhone and Android users nationwide, providing access to hundreds of thousands of wines across tens of thousands of wine lists in locations such as NYC and the Hamptons, Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco and Napa Valley, and constantly updating with user-generated content. To request a new wine list from a new restaurant in any location, users may tap “Request Wine List” and the app will update the database within 48 hours.