Los Angeles, CA –
(PRWEB) July 28, 2015 -- Best in Biz Awards, the only business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, is pleased to announce the first set of judges in its fifth annual North American awards program. Each of the judges announced today has previously served on a Best in Biz Awards judging panel.
Best in Biz Awards’ uniqueness stems, in part, from the composition of its judging panel. Only writers, journalists, and contributors to business, consumer, financial, trade and technology publications, as well as broadcast outlets and analyst firms, are invited to serve as judges each year. Structured this way, Best in Biz Awards is able to leverage the experience and expertise of an influential group of national opinion makers to determine award winners.
The 30 returning judges confirmed to participate in the Best in Biz Awards 2015 judging panel are:
1. Buffalo News, Samantha Christmann
2. Business News Daily, Nicole Fallon
3. Cascade Business News, Pamela Hulse Andrews
4. Chip Design Magazine, Dave Bursky
5. Computerworld, Tracy Mayor
6. Connecting Women Radio, Faten Abdallah
7. Consumer Affairs, Mark Huffman
8. ECT News Network, Jack Germain
9. eWeek Channel Insider, Frank Ohlhorst
10. FierceOnlineVideo, Samantha Bookman
11. FOX News Latino, Miguel Rajmil
12. Hartford Business Journal, Keith Griffin
13. Inc., Douglas Cantor
14. InfoRiskToday, Mathew Schwartz
15. Journal Times, Mick Burke
16. King Features Syndicate, Dale Dauten
17. L.A. Biz, Annlee Ellingson
18. Lab Reviews, Jonathan Roubini
19. Marketing Profs, Angela Natividad
20. MediaPost, Laurie Sullivan
21. Motley Fool, Dayana Yochim
22. NorthBay Biz, Julie Fadda Powers
23. peHUB, Iris Dorbian
24. Phoenix Business Journal, Kat Bryant
25. San Jose Mercury News, Heather Somerville
26. Small Business Digest, Donald P. Mazzella
27. South Florida Business Journal, Brian Bandell
28. Tech Cocktail, Ronald Barba
29. Wired, Chris Null
30. Xconomy, Gregory T. Huang
More information on the initial set of 2015 judges, including short biographies, can be found on the Best in Biz Awards website at: http://www.bestinbizawards.com/2015-judges.
As in prior years, the full judging panel will be officially revealed during the late entry period (August – September). Judging in Best in Biz Awards 2015 will take place in October and early November, with the judges’ scoring used to determine winners for each category. Winners will be announced on December 2, 2015.
Entries in Best in Biz Awards 2015 are being accepted until the regular entry deadline on August 14 and the late entry deadline on September 18, 2015, in more than 60 categories, including Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company, Most Innovative Company, Most Customer Friendly Company, Best Place to Work, Support Department, Executive of the Year, Technology Executive, Enterprise Product, Consumer Service, App, PR Campaign and Website of the Year.
New categories this year include: Advertising Campaign of the Year, Social Media Channel of the Year and Ad of the Year.
About Best in Biz Awards
Now in its fifth year, Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives, products and media campaigns for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are currently conferred in two separate programs: North America and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2015 are currently being accepted from all companies based or operating in North America until the final deadline on September 18, 2015. For more information, visit: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.