Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 28, 2015
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from June were:
- Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
- After the Chisholm by Award-Winning Writer George Rhoades
- Concise Review of Critical Care, Trauma and Emergency Medicine by Asif Anwar
- The Funny Side of War by Mat Vance
- Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Losing Ike to God and How God Comforted Us by Indira Onwuzurike
- Sacred Cows by Seth Andrews
- Stepping Wild by Phill Grounds
- Tears, Sadness and Joy by Willie Ruth Day-Moore
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134