With Intacct, we'll be able to get the visibility we need to make the right decisions in real-time.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) July 29, 2015
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm will help Laney Directional Drilling implement Intacct's best-in-class cloud ERP. Specializing in trenchless technology, Laney is one of the leading large Horizontal Directional Drilling (“HDD”) contractors in North America. Based in Spring, TX, Laney is the only U.S. HDD company that provides integrated engineering, design, and HDD construction services for the oil, natural gas, water and wastewater, and power transmission industries. In August 2014, the company celebrated 25 years in business. After a rigorous software evaluation, Laney chose Intacct as the best fit for the company's financial management needs.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Laney Directional Drilling:
- Due to limitations with their legacy accounting software, Laney's finance department was unable to integrate the project accounting module with the general ledger without a great deal of effort.
- Laney struggled to manage an efficient quote-to-cash process.
- Integrating inventory or job costing with the accounting system was time-consuming and prone to errors.
- Visibility and insight into financial and operational data was limited.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- With Intacct, Laney will be able to produce the financial statements and reporting they need to measure the company’s growth and activities by different dimensions as well as by project.
- Intacct will save time and labor in automating and consolidating reporting, time and expense management, and job costing within one system, rather than the manual and error-prone process of using Excel.
- Intacct will allow Laney's finance department to implement process automation and electronic approval workflows, as well as labor and equipment utilization tracking.
- Intacct's best-in-class approach and open APIs will allow Laney to integrate their accounting system with other best-in-class tools for CRM, field ticketing, or other enterprise solutions.
Highlighted Comments from Laney SVP and Chief Financial Officer:
"We really needed the ability to run not only consolidated financial statements, but also report by any combination of department, location, or service line," said Kevin Moffett, Laney's CFO. "With Intacct, we'll be able to get the visibility we need to make the right decisions in real-time."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
Vice President of Sales