According to Tony Friscia, Eduventures President and CEO, “the depth and breadth of the program and the stellar lineup of speakers makes this an event not to be missed.”
Boston, Massachusetts (PRWEB) July 30, 2015
Eduventures, Inc., the leading research and advisory firm that is focused exclusively on analyzing the forces that are transforming higher education, today announced that visionary thought leaders from Vassar College, the Woodrow Wilson Foundation, the US Department of Education and Harvard Business School, will be featured speakers at Eduventures Summit 2015 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, November 18 – 20, 2015.
This event, which is expected to sell out, will provide a one-of-a-kind opportunity for leaders from higher education institutions and the partners who serve them to come together to network with one another, share best practices, and engage in a discussion about the future of higher education.
Keynote speakers include:
- Catherine Bond Hill – president of Vassar College and an economist who has researched extensively the economics of higher education. She will present on the changing demographics of current and future student bodies and the implications for institutions and policy makers.
- Linda Hill - the Wallace Brett Donham Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School and faculty chair of the Leadership Initiative. Her keynote will focus on Leadership Development as a strategic imperative for higher education.
- Arthur Levine – President of the Woodrow Wilson Foundation and former President of Teachers College, Columbia University – his keynote will focus on the 6 forces that are changing the landscape of higher education in profound ways as we shift from traditional students to adult learners.
- Kathleen Styles – Chief Privacy Officer of the US Department of Education – will discuss new trends in data privacy and security for student data, as it relates to higher education.
- Roger Novak – a founder of the premier education technology venture capital fund Novak Biddle Venture partners, whose investments include 2U, Blackboard, Fidelis Education and Parchment. He will talk about technology innovation in higher education and where the next generation of investments will focus.
“We have developed this year’s program to establish the Eduventures Summit as the most important event for higher education leaders who are looking for strategic advice and guidance on operational decision making,” said Tony Friscia, Eduventures President and CEO. “The depth and breadth of the program and the stellar lineup of speakers makes this an event not to be missed.”
To view the preliminary conference program, visit http://www.eduventures.com/agenda/About.
Eduventures is the leading research and advisory firm that is focused exclusively on analyzing the forces that are transforming higher education. Building on twenty years of success in working with education leaders, Eduventures provides forward-looking and actionable research based on proprietary market data, and advisory services that support both strategic and operational decision-making. Our recommendations and personalized support enable clients to understand the top traits of leaders in critical disciplines and to evaluate the opportunities presented by new technologies. For more information about Eduventures research, practice areas, and team, visit us at http://www.eduventures.com.
Members of the media who wish to receive a press pass for Eduventures Summit 2015 can contact Ellen Slaby, Vice President of Marketing at eslaby(at)eduventures(dot)com.