VetteWork holds a 400 Level Master Judge status from the National Corvette Restorers Society (NCRS)
Spring House, Penn. (PRWEB) August 24, 2015
VetteWork, the experts with a specialty and focus on the era of the Corvette, has announced the launch of the company’s highly anticipated new website: http://www.vettework.com.
The new website outlines the Spring House-based company’s complete offering of highly sought after services from its team of Corvette experts who have more than 25 years of experience working with generations of the iconic vintage sports car.
The following services can be found on the new VetteWork website:
- Pre-purchase Corvette inspections – VetteWork’s experts can offer a second opinion or explain what a seller may not be telling prospective Corvette buyers.
- Corvette valuations and appraisals – VetteWork’s team bring their skilled and first-rate opinion to all valuations and appraisals, with a market value approach and in-person experience.
- Corvette sales – As nationwide buyers, VetteWork can pick up cars from anywhere in the U.S. from interested classic Corvette sellers.
- Vintage and classic Corvette consulting – With numerous regional and national awards and recognitions under their belt, VetteWork’s experts can provide answers to owners to prepare for Corvette judging.
- Corvette transportation – Whether looking to transport a Corvette from a recent acquisition, auction, or to and from a restoration shop, VetteWork can lend a hand in providing transportation.
- Expert Corvette witness – Vettework’s group of specialists can provide expert witness testimony for any Corvette-related legal disputes.
“VetteWork is made up of a group of passionate Corvette enthusiasts and experts, and we are thrilled to have designed a brand new website that can help connect us to fellow Corvette enthusiasts, investors, collectors and owners across the country,” said VetteWork.
At VetteWork we specialize in Corvette consulting, pre-purchase inspections and appraisals as well as expert witness testimony and transportation services. Additionally, we are active corvette buyers. Our expertise includes over twenty five years of experience inspecting, judging, buying, selling and restoring Corvettes. Moreover, we have published numerous articles in National Corvette Restorers Society ("NCRS") newsletters. This allows us to deliver the value you expect at a price you can afford. We have judged hundreds of Corvettes over the past twenty five years. We are a long time NCRS member as well as a member in good standing of the National Corvette Museum. Our qualifications include judging experience at the highest and most experienced level with the maximum number of judging points tracked within NCRS.
VetteWork is a nationwide Corvette services company with over 25 years of experience as award-winning inspectors, judges, buyers, sellers, and restorers of Corvettes. A member of the National Corvette Restorers Society (NCRS), VetteWork specializes in Corvette consulting, pre-purchase inspections, and appraisals, expert witness testimony, and transportation services. Learn more about VetteWork and its full suite of services by visiting website or calling (610) 291-4966.