London, UK (PRWEB) July 29, 2015
The world cumulative installed nuclear power capacity is forecast to grow at 2.26% CAGR through to 2019. The key growth drivers include the reliability of nuclear power as an energy source, among others. The market has also seen considerable advancements in technology. However, safety concerns and growing public opposition could pose a challenge to the expansion of the world nuclear power market.
China National Nuclear Cooperation, Areva, Larsen and Toubro, Westinghouse Electric Company and NIAEP ASC are the leading players in the marketplace. Other key vendors include GE Hitachi, KEPCO, Atomic Energy of Canada, Bharat Heavy Electricals, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
New research study “Global Nuclear Power Market 2015-2019” drawn up by Infiniti Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Nuclear Power Market 2015-2019
Published: July, 2015
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report covers the historical background, current status and the future outlook to 2019 of the nuclear power market on a global scale. It provides trustworthy estimates of the market size plus forecasts according to cumulative installed capacity, includes Porter’s five forces analysis. Comprehensive market segmentation by technology and geography (key regions and top countries – the US, Russia and France) is included. The research study casts light on the major market growth drivers and challenges along with an analysis of their impact, canvasses the trends prevailing in the sector and assessing their influence on the market’s growth. An insightful evaluation of the competitive landscape is available, including a discussion of the top 5 vendors and a brief review of a slew of other industry players.
- All-round study of the nuclear power market worldwide, including market size data plus granular forecasts to 2019, alongside the sector’s prospective growth.
- Extensive market segmentation by technology and geography.
- Insights into the factors that are and will be propelling and challenging the growth in the sector.
- Identification and analysis of the prevalent trends in the market along with their impact.
- Investigation of the competition in the marketplace, profiles of the 5 leading vendors (business overview, key facts, business segmentation, key strategies, and SWOT analysis, etc.), and a review of some other industry players.
- Analysis of the weaknesses and strengths of key industry participants, as well as of opportunities and threats faced by the players.
More studies by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.