It’s clear to us that REthink comes from a company that understands its clients’ needs and responds to them.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) July 30, 2015
Think Tech Labs, provider of REthink, the most widely deployed real estate business management software, today announced significant new releases of REthink Commercial and REthink Residential. These releases offer numerous new real estate features and user experience enhancements.
“While we've added important new capabilities to REthink in these new releases, ultimately our emphasis was on platform and infrastructure enhancements,” said Tori Jordan, REthink’s head of product. “We dedicated six months to making both our commercial and residential versions faster to configure and deploy, which gets our clients up and running sooner, easier to manage, which lowers costs for both us and our clients, and simpler to integrate with, which positions us well with current and prospective partners.”
REthink Residential’s new real estate features improve a firm’s ability to deliver a differentiated, quality client experience.
- Bidirectional listing matching. With this release REthink automatically selects listings that meet a given client’s requirements, and works to identify buyers who are likely to be interested in a given listing. For agents this means a significant productivity boost, and contributes to both client acquisition and retention.
- Listing browser. REthink’s new Listing Browser generates an interactive, image-intensive collection of listings that match a buyer’s criteria. This collection can be customized, decorated and branded, and then shared with the buyer online or as a PDF.
- Tour map. With the new release agents can generate a tour map around a REthink-generated list of listings that meet a client’s requirements. The tour map uses Google Maps and can be enhanced with scheduled stops for discussion, coffee or a meal. Agents can share the map link with their client, or send it directly as a PDF.
REthink Commercial’s new real estate features include automations that enhance a firm’s business process management capabilities and reduce their operating costs.
- Action Plans. REthink Commercial’s Action Plans provide a vehicle for automating real estate business processes, assigning tasks across the firm, and ensuring visibility and accountability throughout each process. Action Plans keep everyone in the firm in the loop around transactions and other routine multistep business processes and provide the firm with operational rigor.
- Stacking Plans. REthink helps with property management by rendering its office and multifamily property information as two-dimensional floor views. For each floor REthink’s stacking plans display such data as key tenants and their rent per square foot, and help firms track lease expirations and stay on top of upcoming space availability.
“What has impressed us about the REthink team is their insight into our business and their client focus,” said John Makarewicz, president of The Mark Spain Team with Keller Williams. “It’s clear to us that REthink comes from a company that understands its clients’ needs and responds to them.”
The new releases of REthink Commercial and REthink Residential are immediately available.
About Think Tech Labs and REthink
Think Tech Labs is an Austin TX based provider of real estate industry software solutions built upon Salesforce. The company is best known for REthink, its real estate business management application with versions for commercial and residential firms. REthink is in use by nearly 500 firms and their more than 130,000 real estate professionals and support staff worldwide. REthink has at its heart a real estate CRM powered by Salesforce, but integrated with these contact management features are capabilities supporting marketing, transaction management, business process management and collaboration, and analytics and business insights.
Learn more about REthink and Think Tech Labs at http://www.rethinkcrm.com.