Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 04, 2015
Updated enrollment data on the top U.S. health plans, as collected by Atlantic Information Services, Inc.’s (AIS) in-house research team, can now be accessed at http://www.AISHealth.com. The data is free to all registered users to AISHealth.com. Based on the data in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans: 2015, the tables and charts on the website’s “Data” section include:
- Top 25 U.S. Health Plans, Ranked by Total Medical Enrollment
- Percentage of Total Medical Enrollment by Risk Type
- Percentage of Commercial Group Risk-Based Medical Enrollment by Group Size
- Percentage of Risk-Based Medical Enrollment by Sector
- Top 10 Blue Cross Blue Shield Organizations by Total Medical Enrollment
- Top 10 Health Plans by Total Commercial Risk Enrollment
- Self-Insured vs. Fully Insured Medical Enrollment Breakdown for Top 10 Health Plans
- Top 10 Health Plans by Managed Medicaid Enrollment
- Top 10 Health Plans by Medicare Advantage Enrollment
- Top 10 Health Plans by Individual (Non-Group) Commercial Enrollment
- Top 10 Health Plans by Total Group Risk Enrollment
AIS’s enrollment data is accurate as of December 2014, and includes medical enrollment in all models of fully insured and self-insured health plans. AIS researchers contacted sources at health plans and government agencies to get the latest available enrollment figures, by sector and by state, for all U.S. health plans.
View the free data at http://aishealth.com/health-plan-business/data/enrollment.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences.
AIS also maintains an extensive, proprietary database of information and consistently publishes reliable and practical information to help health care professionals evaluate market trends and succeed in the health care market.
Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.