Plano, TX (PRWEB) August 04, 2015
Approved provider of Florida Physical Therapy continuing education, HomeCEUConnection.com announced today an extensive line up of live courses for the month of August.
Physical therapy professionals in Florida can register for one or more live courses individually or by purchasing a Physical Therapy Flex package. Flex packages allow therapists to combine best selling text, premium Seminar-on-Demand, and live courses to create a unique learning experience. All of these Florida Physical Therapy continuing education courses can be completed wherever the internet reaches. HomeCEUConnection.com's catalog of courses is user and mobile friendly.
The August schedule covers a wide range of topics perfect for Florida physical therapy professionals to add to their toolboxes:
- Sensory Brain Development: Critical Information and Science Based Approaches You Need to Know, Saturday, August 8th, 2015, 12:00pm - 6:00pmET
- Bands, Flexibility and Balance - A Health Care Professionals Guide for Interventions, Sunday, August 9th, 2015, 1:00pm - 6:00pmET
- When Your Young Client is Defiant: Simple Strategies to Manage Defiant/Challenging Behavior Saturday, August 15th, 2015, 7:00pm - 10:00pmET
- Overuse Injuries In The Young Athlete - Sunday, August 16th, 2015, 7:00pm - 8:00pmET
- Home Care Rehab for Orthopedic Patients: Maximizing Clinical and Outcome Assessment Information Set (OASIS) Outcomes - Sunday, August 23rd, 2015, 1:00pm - 5:00pmET
- Differential Diagnosis for Musculoskeletal Assessment for the Upper Extremity - Saturday, August 29th, 2015, 12:00pm - 4:00pmET
Florida physical therapist professionals are urged to visit https://www.homeceuconnection.com/ as soon as possible in order to register for their live courses well in advance of their November 30th deadline. When using the promo code "FL229", Florida PTs and PTAs will see huge savings on Flex Packages that range from 6 to 24 hours.
HomeCEUConnection.com is a leader in providing quality online continuing education courses for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Athletic Trainers, Massage Therapists and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists. We offer mobile friendly, affordable and user-friendly courses that can be found in our growing course catalog.