Luxury train travel – it is as good as it sounds.
Chippenham, UK (PRWEB UK) 31 July 2015
The Luxury Train Club has released a video that reveals the little-known world of luxury rail holidays, which adds to its great photographs, suite plans, informative web pages and helpful advice. In addition, the Club announces an exclusive offer for Spanish luxury trains.
The Luxury Train Club from Train Chartering may be the only rail travel site that offers the large majority of luxury trains in one website. The Club suggests browsing through the list of trains and invites contact to make an enquiry or a booking, being ABTA-bonded agents for over 30 trains around the world.
Club members get a discount on every listed journey, plus other benefits that change from time to time. The Club is free to join. All it requires is a subscription to the newsletter; the sign-up panel is on the top right hand side of every page on the website.
Travel in the 20th century was about speed. Now, discerning individuals seek more relaxed, sustainable journeys. Luxury trains are at the pinnacle of this aspiration.
The memories created by travelling on a luxury train through spectacular scenery, halting a while at iconic destinations, are priceless.
The privacy of a comfortable suite, fine cuisine served in beautiful surroundings, cocktails enjoyed in companionable bar cars; these contribute to an experience that becomes one of life's treasured memories.
The Club’s introductory video provides a glimpse into the world of luxury train travel and suggests that sound is turned up.
Key examples of current promotions are those for Spanish luxury trains, such as early booking benefits for Al Andalus, El Transcantábrico Gran Lujo, El Transcantábrico Clásico and El Expreso de la Robla. 10% off any 2016 journey booked by 30 September 2015 (Club members get a further 2.5% off)
In addition, Members travelling on Al Andalus and El Transcantábrico Gran Lujo also benefit from:
- Gran Lujo Deluxe Suite: complimentary first class rail travel in Spain to departure and from arrival points, on RENFE's AVE/Alvia trains;
- Junior Standard Suite: 50% discount off first or tourist class rail travel in Spain to departure and from arrival points, on RENFE's AVE/Alvia trains.
Current promotions can be found here. Inquiries are nevertheless welcomed since offers change frequently. The Club honours every valid promotion advised on booking.
Simon Pielow of the Luxury Train Club says, ”Luxury train travel – it is as good as it sounds.”
Contact The Luxury Train Club:
Simon Pielow, http://www.luxurytrainclub.com, +44 (0) 1249 890 176, simon(at)trainchartering(dot)com
The Luxury Train Club member benefits:
- 2.5% discount off the price of any journey on the Club website
- Discounts are applied on final or full payment and are per suite.
- Club discounts are in addition to offers from the train companies.
- The Club promises to honour all valid promotions offered by the listed trains, if requested on booking.
- Group & Incentive Travel: group organisers owe it to their delegates, staff, friends or family to consider something different. The Club provides group rates and late availability on any listed trains as well as on scheduled rail services (through Train Chartering).