London, UK (PRWEB) August 03, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of NCT CBRNe Middle East 2015. The Event is scheduled to be held on the 5th-7th of October this year at Le Méridien Amman (Amman, Jordan).
This year Event will concentrate exclusively on CBRNe related threats in the Middle East region. Owing to the previous experience of NCT CBRNe events in Asia, Europe, the USA and the Middle East, the forthcoming NCT CBRNe Middle East is set to become a lucrative platform, which will bring together experts, end-users, policymakers, industry and procurement staff from the Middle East.
The three-day Event will consist of a conference, an exhibition and an exercise. This year NCT CBRNe Middle East will concentrate mainly on:
- CBRN Defense Organization in the Middle East;
- Regional Disaster and Emergency Management Approaches;
- CBRN Response from Detection and Sampling to Response and Recovery;
- CBRN Preparedness Integration;
- Medical Preparedness and Response;
Organized and prepared by IB Consultancy in partnership with KASOTC (aka King Abdullah II Special Operations Training Center), NCT CBRNe Middle East 2015 will:
- provide a regional forum for armed forces, government agencies and civil first responders;
- become the perfect platform to exchange views and novel approaches to counter urgent CBRNe related threats;
- include high-level speakers and governmental delegations from over 20 countries, such as Jordan, the U.A.E., Bahrain, Oman, Saudi-Arabia and many more;
- provide attending delegations with in-depth knowledge in all fields of CBRN defense;
NCT CBRNe Middle East 2015
When: October 5-7, 2015
Where: Le Méridien Hotel - Amman, Jordan
Nota bene! Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.!
To register at MarketPublishers.com, please, visit our Registration Page.