Windows 10 For Dummies leads the charge, arriving on shelves just days after the July 29th release date for Windows 10.
Hoboken, NJ (PRWEB) August 04, 2015
John Wiley and Sons, Inc. today announces a series of new instructional products to cover Microsoft’s latest release of their popular operating system, Windows 10. To assist users in navigating and using the new operating system, Wiley is offering eight new informational products on Windows 10:
- Windows 10 For Dummies (978-1-119-04936-4, August 2015, US $24.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 10 (978-1-119-05702-4, August 2015, US $29.99)
- Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies (978-1-119-03859-7, August 2015, US $24.99)
- Windows 10 Simplified (978-1-119-05715-4, September 2015, US $24.99)
- Windows 10 At Work For Dummies (978-1-119-05185-5, September 2015, US $26.99)
- Windows 10 All-in-One For Dummies (978-1-119-03872-6, September 2015, US $34.99)
- Windows 10 For Dummies Book + Online Videos Bundle (978-1-119-04932-6, September 2015, US $27.99)
- Windows 10 Bible (978-1-119-05005-6, October 2015, US $49.99)
Windows 10 For Dummies leads the charge, arriving on shelves just days after the July 29 release date for Windows 10. Written by best-selling author Andy Rathbone, Windows 10 For Dummies assists both new Windows users as well as Windows veterans who are upgrading to the new release. The book focuses on the key Windows features users will need again and again, including connecting to the web, enhancing security, managing apps, customizing settings, and finding files quickly.
For the more visual learner, Wiley’s Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 10 by Paul McFedries will also be publishing in August. This book walks readers step-by-step through over 150 essential Windows tasks. Using full color screen shots and clear instruction, readers will learn the new interface and how to customize Windows 10 to suit their needs, troubleshoot and repair common issues and optimize system performance to take advantage of everything the new operating system has to offer.
Wiley’s Window 10 books will be available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats starting in August 2015. Visit dummies.com or wiley.com for more information. To request a review copy or author interview, contact Chantal Kowalski at ckowalski(at)wiley(dot)com.
Wiley is a global provider of knowledge and knowledge-enabled services that improve outcomes in areas of research, professional practice and education. Through the Research segment, the Company provides digital and print scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, reference works, books, database services, and advertising. The Professional Development segment provides digital and print books, online assessment and training services, and test prep and certification. In Education, Wiley provides education solutions including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students, as well as print and digital content.