Our new website captures the essence of our corporate story while articulating a value proposition built on 35 years of excellent service delivery.
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) August 04, 2015
System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services, announces the launch of a new website designed to keep pace with the company’s evolving and expanding suite of workforce solutions and integrated services. The new website represents a major milestone in a corporate rebranding initiative designed to highlight System One’s value-added staffing and services, delivered across a wide range of technical and professional disciplines.
The updated website delivers more functionality and usability for both client and job seeker audiences. Key improvements include:
- Clarification of the specialized areas supported by the company’s eight separate brands operating out of fifty-plus offices nationwide
- Transition to a mobile-friendly, responsive design that allows visitors to engage on any device, anytime, anywhere
- Seamless integration with an upgraded job seeker career portal that leverages cloud storage website and advanced application tools to simplify the mobile apply process
“Our capacity to respond to our client’s business needs and candidates’ career goals is stronger than ever,” said Rich Weede, Director of Marketing. “Our new website captures the essence of our corporate story while articulating a value proposition built on 35 years of excellent service delivery.”
System One serves as the primary go-to-market brand for the company’s energy, engineering, IT, quality solutions, commercial, industrial, and professional services. Core client benefits include:
- More flexibility, through a customizable combination of staffing and integrated services
- More scalability, with unlimited capacity to increase staff exactly when and where necessary
- More efficiency, to design, deploy and manage large-scale and complex business initiatives
The site provides an entry point to the company’s other specialty brands, including Joulé (scientific, clinical, and healthcare); Compliance (legal discovery solutions); CM Access (marketing and technology); IDEAL Marine (marine staffing); MOUNTAIN, LTD. (telecom, healthcare and VMS services);Utility Partners of America (utility solutions); and Link2Consult (VMS technology).
The website serves as a springboard for the company’s visibility as it expands its services and specialty areas across broad geographic and functional areas.
# # #
About System One
System One delivers specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. For more than 30 years, we’ve built our reputation on exceptional talent, flexible delivery and full accountability. System One’s national network spans energy, engineering, IT, commercial, healthcare & scientific, legal and beyond. System One is based in Pittsburgh, PA. More information is available at http://www.systemoneservices.com.