Formulated with Phéohydrane® and a nourishing marine oil duo, it drenches the skin in 24-hour moisture, bringing comfort and softness while restoring the body’s youthful radiance.
SAINT-MALO, FRANCE (PRWEB) September 08, 2015
Available in select spas and at http://www.lespausa.com
Phytomer introduces OLÉOCRÈME Ultra-Moisturizing Body Milk, the first in Phytomer’s new moisturizing body range. Formulated with Phéohydrane® and a nourishing marine oil duo, it drenches the skin in 24-hour moisture, bringing comfort and softness while restoring the body’s youthful radiance. Mekabu oil works to improve cell cohesion and limit water loss. Benchmark thirst-quenching ingredient glasswort oil strengthens the skin’s lipidic barrier for better moisture retention. Phéohydrane® delivers prolonged moisturizing action to increase the skin’s long-term water reserves. Intensely comforting, OLÉOCRÈME Ultra-Moisturizing Body Milk combines the richness of a cream with the lightness of a milk in a creamy, cashmere-soft emulsion. Enhanced with glycerin and shea butter, it delivers superb softness upon application and is quickly absorbed, leaving skin supple and velvet-smooth, even in the driest conditions. Its citrus and floral scent is softened by vanilla notes for an entirely pampering sensory experience.
OLÉOCRÈME Ultra-Moisturizing Body Milk, 250 ml, suggested retail price $54.00
Directions for use: Apply daily. Lightly massage until fully absorbed.
- Mekabu Oil - extracted from Weaving Algae by supercritical CO2 extraction, without the use of chemicals or solvents, to retain 100% of its exceptional moisturizing properties. Reinforces the dermoepidermal junction for better cell cohesion and limited water loss.
- Glasswort Oil - extracted from a seaside plant known to thrive in arid regions. Strengthens the lipidic barrier for less permeable skin, reducing loss of water and urea.
- Phéohydrane® - obtained from a purified marine sugar extracted from brown algae. Has a restructuring effect on the skin’s hydrolipidic film, preventing dehydration. Enables live uptake of water by the stratum corneum. Works long-term to maintain the skin’s water reserves.
- Glycerin & Shea Butter - nourishing, moisturizing.
12 hours after application: Soft and comfortable skin all day long: 92%*
After one month: Softer and suppler skin:100%*
- Satisfaction test on 24 women. Twice-daily application for 28 days.
Phytomer at a glance:
With over 40 years as the leader in the marine skin care, Phytomer is now a pioneer in the field of marine biotechnology, the future of results-oriented cosmetics. This is the newest technology to create innovative, 100% natural skin care ingredients. Based in Saint-Malo, France and distributed in 70 countries worldwide, Phytomer has a reputation of leadership and expertise within the spa industry. With Phytomer meaning “plant of the sea,” we utilize seawater, seaweed or seaside plants in every retail and professional product, combining science with the natural powers of the sea. We are one of the only spa brands with our own laboratory, allowing us to research and cultivate our own ingredients, develop unique cosmetic formulas, manufacture skin care products and create cutting-edge professional treatments to deliver remarkable results.