London, UK (PRWEB) August 05, 2015
Overseas transport captures 90% of the global trade, and as a consequence of this, countries the world over are forced to secure their sea routes. Further, potential adversaries like hostile nations, pirates, and terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, use the sea as a means to move weapons and personnel. Nations are spending money on submarines to prevent these adversaries from exerting control over the shipping lanes.
The worldwide submarine market space is expected to increase from a value of USD 22.9 billion in 2015 to USD 36.6 billion by 2025, posting a CAGR of 4.78% over the forecast period. North America is expected to dominate the market, with APAC and Europe following after. The USA is the country that spend the most on the military, with a cumulative spending of USD 112.2 billion over the next ten years. Segment-wise, SSN is set to account for just under 40% of the overall submarine market, with SSKs and SSBNs following in, capturing shares of 36% and 25%, respectively.
In-demand report “The Global Submarine and MRO Market 2015-2025” prepared by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: The Global Submarine and MRO Market 2015-2025
Published: July, 2015
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The research report covers the worldwide submarine and MRO marketplace. It contains historical and forecast global industry valuations, besides identifying key factors impacting demand. The study presents true insights into the challenges facing the industry players as well as an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the industry. Highlights of key news are included as well.
Reasons to Buy:
- Examine the world submarine market and disclose your strategic decisions via pinpointing emerging and shrinking markets over the next decade.
- Identify demand for different world submarine segments in each of the 10 major countries; evaluate the underlying forces driving demand to discover novel opportunities to increase your market share.
- Explore the key industries that are stimulating the world submarine market and pursue to expand your revenue flows.
- Assess major programmes being undertaken in different market segments and target your sales and marketing respectively.
- Get access to profiles of the key global submarine providers, comprising details about their products, latest contract wins, and alliances; understand the competitive scene to identify your risk factors and your competitors’ activities.
- Investigate the world’s submarine market, including an analysis of SWOT, demand drivers, trends in the industry, and the up-to-date technology advances, etc.
More reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.