With a record participation of 538 ERGs, BRGs and Councils this is certainly the most competitive and exciting field ever.
Sanford, Florida (PRWEB) August 06, 2015
The Association of ERGs & Councils released their annual list of the Top 25 U.S. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), Business Resource Groups (BRGs) and Diversity Councils set to receive the seventh annual 2015 ERG & Council Honors Award™ at an award dinner ceremony during the 2015 ERG & Council Conference in Alexandria, VA. October 14th.
The 2015 ERG & Council Honors Award™ is the only annual national award that recognizes and honors the outstanding contributions and achievements of ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils. It was established in 2008 by the Association of ERGs & Councils, a practice group of diversity and inclusion consulting and training firm PRISM International, Inc. Linda Stokes, President and CEO of PRISM, says, "For years we've assisted organizations with their diversity and inclusion initiatives. We recognized the important contributions and impact that ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils had on their organizations; yet, for all their great efforts there was little national recognition. We wanted to change that."
The application process is free. It opened February 19th and closed June 26th. ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils complete and submit an online application that evaluates their contributions and achievements in four focus areas. Every applicant receives their results in their complimentary Application Summary Report that provides feedback and information that will enhance their performance and increase their value to the organization they serve. Participants report that completing the application challenges them by looking hard and deep at what they are doing, evaluating their efforts and then making adjustments that make them better. Stokes adds, "Our intent is to enable ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils to use this application as a way to learn what they are doing well and how they can continue to increase their impact and effectiveness."
The 2015 ERG & Council Honors Award™ recipients are a diverse combination of U.S. organizations representing all sectors, geographies and sizes. Stokes says, "With a record participation of 538 ERGs, BRGs and Councils this is certainly the most competitive and exciting field ever. The recipient's rankings will be revealed at the October 14th award dinner ceremony."
The 2015 ERG & Council Honors Award™ recipients in alphabetical order include:
- American Airlines - Diversity Advisory Council
- AT&T - Women of AT&T
- Carolinas HealthCare System - Diversity & Inclusion Council
- Citizens Energy Group - Diversity and Inclusion Team
- Cleveland Clinic - ClinicPride ERG
- Cleveland Clinic - SALUD
- Comcast NBCUniversal - Comcast and NBCUniversal Diversity Councils
- General Motors - Employee Resource Groups' Council
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America, Inc. - Big “I” Diversity Task Force
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center - Diversity Council
- Johnson Controls - Business Resource Groups
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. - Assoc. of Latinos at MassMutual and Allies (ALMMA)
- MGM Resorts International - Joint Corporate Social Responsibility Council
- National Guard Bureau - Joint Diversity Executive Council
- NextEra Energy, Inc. - Corporate Diversity Council
- Northern Trust - Advancing Professionals Resource Council (APRC)
- Northern Trust - Women in Leadership Business Resource Council (WIL)
- Progressive Insurance - Network of Empowered Women (NEW)
- Siemens - USA Diversity & Inclusion Council
- State Street Corporation - Flexible Work Employee Network (FWEN)
- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. - PNC Customer Care Center Diversity and Inclusion Council
- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. - PNC Proud EBRG Louisville Chapter
- TriHealth - Diversity Advisory Councils
- TriHealth - URGE- United Resource Group for Equality
- U.S. Bank - Proud to Serve
The conference and award dinner is open to all diversity and inclusion practitioners involved with ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils. Limited organizational sponsorships opportunities are available. For more information, visit 2015 ERG & Council Conference or contact Debbie Mitchell at 888.997.7476.
About the ERG & Council Honors Award™
The ERG & Council Honors Award™ is the only annual national award that recognizes, honors and celebrates the outstanding contributions and achievements of ERGs and Diversity Councils that lead the diversity and inclusion process in their organizations and demonstrate results in their workforce, workplace and marketplace. Learn more by visiting ERG & Council Honors Award™.
About the ERG & Council Conference™
ERGs and Diversity Councils are vital links for improving organizational results. However to remain impactful and effective, they need opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge and to learn and share best practices. They need opportunities to network, celebrate and grow. This is the purpose of the only annual conference designed specifically for ERGs and Diversity Councils. Learn more by visiting ERG & Council Conference.
About the Association of ERGs & Councils
The Association of ERGs & Councils is a practice group of PRISM and the premier resource for diversity and inclusion professionals dedicated to increasing the impact, effectiveness and recognition of ERGs and Diversity Councils as an essential partner in developing and implementing a focus within organizations. Learn more by visiting the Association.
About PRISM International, Inc
PRISM is a WBENC-certified, full-service provider of innovative and proven consulting, training and products for leveraging diversity and inclusion, increasing cross-cultural competencies and creating more effective ERGs and Diversity Councils. Learn more by visiting PRISM.