Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) August 12, 2015
Musclecar enthusiasts can fit a set of Auto Meter gauges without hacking up the dash with an Auto Meter Musclecar Gauge Panel from Summit Racing. The panels are pre-cut in common diameters to accept most Auto Meter gauges.
The ABS plastic panels are designed to replace the factory gauge cluster. That eliminates tricky (and expensive) custom fabrication, and allows users to put the gauges in the factory locations—no mishmash of gauge pods or mounting gauges in hard-to-see locations.
Auto Meter Vehicle Musclecar Dash Panels are available for the following vehicles:
- 1967-81 Camaro
- 1969-76 Nova
- 1970-72 Chevelle and El Camino
- 1982-87 Monte Carlo and El Camino
- 1967-83 Chevy/GMC pickup, Blazer, Suburban
- 1967-78 Firebird
• 1970-74 Dodge Challenger/Plymouth Barracuda
- 1970-76 Dodge Dart, Plymouth Duster/Valiant
Summit Racing Equipment