The Measurement Excellence Course owes much of its success to his hard work and leadership.
Eagan, MN (PRWEB) August 12, 2015
MEA is proud to announce that Claude Eagler, with Vectren, was inducted into MEA’s Hall of Fame today at the Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit. Members inducted into MEA's Hall of Fame are those that exemplify the spirit of great leaders. These outstanding individuals have contributed their time and expertise to the energy industry through service to MEA by serving on committees and volunteering at our meetings and events.
“Claude has been an exemplary committee member for many years,” said John Gann, vice president of program services at MEA. “The Measurement Excellence Course owes much of its success to his hard work and leadership.”
Claude has contributed to the energy industry through MEA in many ways over the years, including:
- Instrumental in the startup of the Measurement Excellence Committee.
- Participated on the Measurement Committee over 15 years and has been Chairman at least 2 times (indicated they just use to rotate Chairman because there weren’t enough committee members)
- Attended and has been instrumental in the set up the Measurement Excellence Class since its inception (10 years) and has help write the test that is given at the end of each Measurement Excellence Class – he has presented at this class several times also.
- Attended the GOTLS for over 15 years and has presented many sessions during those years in the Measurement track.
- Attended and presented at MEA’s Spring Roundtable for over 15 years.
MEA serves the people that deliver electricity and natural gas to homes and business. MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association) was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, utility companies around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training and testing system for gas and electric distribution utilities.