Solving any given noise or vibration problem involves far more science and detective work than most people can appreciate. With these ten new products, Armacell has narrowed the search zone for architectural and acoustical engineers.
Mebane, NC (PRWEB) August 12, 2015
Armacell LLC is pleased to introduce not just one but TEN new ways to maintain peace and quiet in construction and transportation related applications. These solutions range from simple acoustic tape for creating air barriers between spaces to high performance anti-vibration systems used in highway and mass transit applications.
The products are part of three families of acoustic solutions (Tubolit, ArmaSeal, ArmaBlok) from Armacell Component Foams, which address the following functions:
- Tubolit® AR Fonowave Acoustical Insulation for wastewater pipes in commercial and residential buildings, part of our turnkey Acoustic Pipe Lagging System (Patent Pending).
- ArmaSeal® Air Barrier Gasket and Acoustic Tape for air sealing of the building envelope in both commercial and residential buildings.
- ArmaSeal® MD Acoustical Decouplers for prevention of airborne or structure-borne sound transmission through wall systems in commercial and residential buildings.
- ArmaBlok™ Anti-vibration and Load Bearing Pads for transportation related applications such as compression seals for high-speed rail track systems and bridge expansion joints.
- ArmaBlok™ SB Acoustic Insulation for lining various HVAC and industrial enclosures to absorb vibration.
“Solving any given noise or vibration problem involves far more science and detective work than most people can appreciate. With these ten new products, Armacell has narrowed the search zone for architectural and acoustical engineers,” said Jeffrey Lippy, Armacell Business Director- Component Foam.
Armacell’s ArmaSeal and Tubolit AR Fonowave acoustic and anti-vibration solutions have applications in virtually every interior space of residential and commercial construction, including metal roofing, ceilings, floors, walls, and even noisy wastewater pipes. ArmaBlok products can be applied to a wide variety of heavy-duty applications where UV, moisture, debris and/or other contaminants are a concern.
To obtain a free sample kit containing all of the products contact:
David A. Cowan
Market Development Manager – Acoustics
For additional information visit http://www.armacell.us.
Armacell is a world leader in flexible insulation foams for the equipment insula¬tion market and also a leading provider of engineered foams. In the year 2014, the company with currently 2,600 employees generated net sales of EUR 452.2 million. With its 23 manufacturing plants in 16 countries on four continents, Armacell follows a strategy of internationalization. The company operates within two main businesses: the Advanced Insulation business develops flexible insu¬lation foam products for the insulation of mechanical equipment. The Engineered Foams business develops and markets light foams for use in a broad range of end-markets.
In addition to ARMAFLEX, the world’s leading brand for flexible technical insu¬lation, Armacell offers thermoplastic insulation materi¬als, covering systems, fire protection and noise control solu¬tions as well as special foams for a multitude of industrial applications. In recent years, Armacell has developed new insulation systems for the oil and gas market, core foams for composite materials, and low-smoke products that have set new standards in the industry. The Americas headquarters for Armacell LLC is located in Mebane, NC. For more information on Armacell and its products, visit the website at http://www.armacell.us.